mercenary deported

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
should the uk get involved in the plight of Simon Mann the ex S.A.S officer who was abducted from Zimbabwe under the cover of darkness and deported to the Equatorial Guinea, the country with the worst human rights record in the world and who's president likes to eat bits from his enemies bodys, :eek: fair play for all

Sponsored Links
Although its not nice to see anyone in that sort of predicament, he was a mercenary and those types both live and die by the sword, he is now there to answer to his previous doings.

Wasnt Mark Thatcher involved? seems he's got away scot free again just like mum.

come on now ,most of africa would like to see this head of state shot, his own people cannot remove him ,the same for zimbabwe give the people support :cry:

Sponsored Links
I actually had to look at a job in Chikurubi prison in Harare where Mann was held

I was walking round with the clerk of works looking at living quarters on the prison farm, I remarked that I had better keep on the right side of the law as I did'nt fancy spending time in the squalid accommodation. He then told me these are for the staff, dread to think what the inmates were in

Back