Merkel ...'Nein Nein Boris ! Pleaze stay wiv uz ! "

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Boris 'Ja Ja mutter Merkel You kaputten now ! Sucken it uppen. We win you again third time 3-0 to great Britain Merkel bye bye ......Hello Donald !"

Sponsored Links
You have to admit that every forum needs a few nutters, in that respect gasbanni is good value for money.

Sponsored Links
You have to admit that every forum needs a few nutters, in that respect gasbanni is good value for money.
I used to think Gasbannis weird posts quite funny -yes entertaining.

But, I dont find Gasbanni's anti-German stance 'good value for money'

Its rather sad to think there are people that still have such an antiquated view in 2019.

I used to think Gasbannis weird posts quite funny -yes entertaining.

But, I dont find Gasbanni's anti-German stance 'good value for money'

Its rather sad to think there are people that still have such an antiquated view in 2019.

Stop over thinking it.

^^^^ This. ^^^^

Although some people prefer to over think things if it suits their agenda. It’s just a humorous post and unfortunately you need a sense of humour to understand it.

Give us time. I finally got over the Viking invasion when I was on my Norwegian cruise a few weeks ago. If I was still around in 1,200 years time, I’d be ready for a cruise up the Danube.

Last edited:

That's all true except the value for money ....do you pay to come on here ?

^^^^ This. ^^^^

Although some people prefer to over think things if it suits their agenda. It’s just a humorous post and unfortunately you need a sense of humour to understand it.

Unfortunately it isnt just an innocent humorous post, its just part of a series of posts highlighting Gasbanni's anti-German rhetoric.

You find it funny because you hold the same anti German view.

I remember 'two world wars and one world cup' was a common football chant.
But thats not innocent, it leads to fights.

So dont try an argue it is just a bit of innocent, harmless fun. It is not.

If you want to get upto date with some humour around Germans, listen to this guy (y)(y)

Its rather sad to think there are people that still have such an antiquated view in 2019
Fact for the day Notchy.....tiz called "sense of humour" yours sadly vacated a while back...Are you BAS in training?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back