Merkins

B

Brigade77

I've almost totally stopped watching the projectile vomit spouted out on terrestrial tv & have now become almost 100% download or livestream.

Yootoob rocks if you can find the good stuff & a small part of that is the US news channel Fox News. OK, it's very right wing, but I feel it's necessary to balance out all the left wing nonsense.

That is untill I watched it 'live' tonight. I think Tucker Carlson is a very capable presenter & it has to be said he's seldom boring.

Then the adverts came on . . .

If you have any wits about you at all then you will be aware of something that is called 'demographics'.

Demographics is why lager is advertised during football & boring old financial products during cricket. Football enjoys a lot more coverage & a lot more £money in its economy than cricket does, yet the fanbase numbers are roughly the same. If you find that hard to believe it is because you are conditioned by your meedya to think that your football is far more important than even life itself.

I bet you cannot name the single most popular sport in the UK that has a fanbase 4x the size of football, yet enjoys a tiny fraction of its meedya coverage !

If you care to understand what adverts are played to what demographic, then I'm afraid Fox News thinks you are a ******.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
I've almost totally stopped watching the projectile vomit spouted out on terrestrial tv & have now become almost 100% download or livestream.

Yootoob rocks if you can find the good stuff & a small part of that is the US news channel Fox News. OK, it's very right wing, but I feel it's necessary to balance out all the left wing nonsense.

That is untill I watched it 'live' tonight. I think Tucker Carlson is a very capable presenter & it has to be said he's seldom boring.

Then the adverts came on . . .

If you have any wits about you at all then you will be aware of something that is called 'demographics'.

Demographics is why lager is advertised during football & boring old financial products during cricket. Football enjoys a lot more coverage & a lot more £money in its economy than cricket does, yet the fanbase numbers are roughly the same. If you find that hard to believe it is because you are conditioned by your meedya to think that your football is far more important than even life itself.

I bet you cannot name the single most popular sport in the UK that has a fanbase 4x the size of football, yet enjoys a tiny fraction of its meedya coverage !

If you care to understand what adverts are played to what demographic, then I'm afraid Fox News thinks you are a ******.

single most popular sport ?????????

fishing

Back