merlin 65/95 oil boiler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello all,

I have a Merlin oil boiler to service next week and have desperately searched the web for a service manual as I would like to arrive prepared.

Can anyone out there give me the commissioning data. i.e. nozzle size, pump pressure?

Please........

Sponsored Links
This will all depend on model, burner type etc. most have a sterling burner and are generally set up with the pump pressure at 100psi, but obviously there will be some differences. With any luck there will be a record card from a previous engineers visit.

Thanks,
the only information the gentleman gave me was that it was a merlin 65/95...and old!!!

I look after quite a few of these although mainly smaller output ones (40-60k ish btu) and have found them to be easy to work on and very little problem over the years. I will have a look in the workshop tomorrow to see if I have any more info

Sponsored Links
Simply replace existing nozzle like for like and measure pressure.
If it is burning ok as I am sure it will be you won't need to alter anything.

There might even be the correct nozzle and pressure settings on the boiler somewhere.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back