Merry Christmas Everyone

Sponsored Links
My teenage son, who has not been getting out of bed before midday all week (up late watching Netflix etc.) was up at 7.30am.
Been cooking all day. Made my first ever cake (not counting rock cakes at school) yesterday too.
Making good use of the new oven, splashback and extractor fan too!

oven.jpg

cake.jpg

My teenage son, who has not been getting out of bed before midday all week (up late watching Netflix etc.) was up at 7.30am.
Been cooking all day. Made my first ever cake (not counting rock cakes at school) yesterday too.
Making good use of the new oven, splashback and extractor fan too!

View attachment 215725
View attachment 215726

Glad to see your extractor is quite high, like ours is now.(y)

Sponsored Links
Wishing everyone a lovely day.

Can I ask that if you know someone who is alone today, please take a few minutes out of your day to ring them and have a chat.

It will mean so much to them.

Thank you.

Did my bit today. Ran a dinner round to my mum and then my mum-in-law, naturally, but I took some turkey down to our single, O.A.P. neighbour and had a bit of a doorstep natter while I was there (she's a bit independent and wanted to do her own veg and trimmings but it wouldn’t have been worth her buying a turkey just for one).

Glad to see your extractor is quite high, like ours is now.(y)

Yeah - I used to bang my head on it in previous house. Was lucky to have this high, as the plumber for the extension insisted it was 165cm at one point - I think this is the minimum height, luckily the builder overruled him and put it at a sensible height that you can't bang your head on!

Sponsored Links
Back