Merry Christmas Everyone

Merry Christmas!

This is the first year we've put the presents out early, kids are growing up. Rushed over to my parents last night to wish them a Merry Christmas on their driveway and get the kids' presents.

IMG_20201220_215638722.jpg

And the local church looking Christmassy too

IMG_20201220_161233748_HDR~2.jpg

Sponsored Links
Feel sorry for Santa's wife, she says the bloke can only come once a year and even that has been cancelled.
Must be very frustrating for her.

Sponsored Links
So the youngest was up before 6, then a sub-7am wake up by him and the eldest we tried to negotiate another hour before kids stockings pressies opened, ended up with 10mins to avoid inevitable tantrums, stocking pressies now opened! Merry Christmas all!

All my peeps are still in bed (boys 17 & 19). They were enjoying home made cocktails, late into the night (past 9:30) whilst I took myself off to bed.

Happy Christmas Everyone! :mrgreen:

I spent the whole day in a house full of Christmas decorations and a tree in the middle of July eating christmas dinner.

In Australia some people celebrate Christmas in July..
A hotel in the Blue Mountains used to offer a Christmas special in July, it got pretty chilly up there

sendbinary.asp

We had planned to stay over at our sons this year and see our grandson open his presents now he is just becoming aware of Christmas. Of course those plans were scrapped so we were thinking of going round at 6:30 this morning to watch him through the window from the safety of the garden. We decided against that too which was just as well because for the first time ever, he was still asleep at 7:40 and we'd have been freezing our nuts off. Going to go round later to drop his and our sons presents off when we run a dinner round to my mum and my mum in law.

Merry Christmas everyone.

Happy Christmas everybody, I wonder what next year will bring.

This year turned out a tad different to what I expected.

So the youngest was up before 6, then a sub-7am wake up by him and the eldest we tried to negotiate another hour before kids stockings pressies opened, ended up with 10mins to avoid inevitable tantrums, stocking pressies now opened! Merry Christmas all!

My Girls were awake at 3. I got up at 4 and we sat downstairs having a cup of tea and chatting. They got a couple of hours more sleep.

Mum spoiled them and spent too much money as usual..

I hope you all have a good Christmas, I know some of you have had to miss out with loved ones. We will all appreciate next Christmas even more.

Happy Christmas. X

Happy Christmas everyone! :)
We have one guest staying with us in our bubble - our drive is on a slight slope and when she parked up she forgot the handbrake.
Her car rolled down the drive and collided with ‘er indoors Honda - which now has a creased boot lid :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
:(
John :)

My first-born went to have his hair cut yesterday, and was parking in the car park at the barbers.
A woman in a Porsche opened her door as he was mostly into the space, creasing his.

What was strangest though, is that only the day before, I had thought that he'd done really well too avoid having any incidents in his first six months of driving.....

Merry Christmas all :)

Sponsored Links
Back