Message to Boris: The party is over!

Sponsored Links
Supporters of the two main parties voting tactically for the Lib Dems!

Blup

Supporters of the two main parties voting tactically for the Lib Dems!

Blup
You mean they voted for anybody but Boris?
That is what a tactical vote is: anybody but 'them'.
It was also a low turnout, so a lot of previous Tory voters, couldn't bring themselves to vote for him, nor against him.

Boris Johnson and his corrupt party are being found out.

It will be quite a few years though before people realise they were conned by Brexit - the damage by that is still being hidden by the lying media

Sponsored Links
So, slower than you then? :p
I agree, you, fillyboy, et al are slower, (not only slower than Notch7, but slower than a great deal of people) to realise and accept the truth.
What's more you defiantly deny the truth when it becomes blatantly obvious.
There's no prizes for guessing why that would be. :(

Not looking good, but as they say, it ain't over till Priti Patel sings.
Boris is almost certainly on his way out, had Labour won, I'd agree that the Conservatives are under threat, fortunately they didn't.

The media blamed labour, both for not doing enough to win, and also deliberately doing too little give lib dems a hand.

As we know, the only election that counts is the general one. But we can live in hope.

So, not as quick as being 'wrong' as you then? :p
There were people standing on the top deck of the Titanic shouting “it’s not sinking”….until the water stopped them shouting. :ROFLMAO:

Boris is almost certainly on his way out, had Labour won, I'd agree that the Conservatives are under threat, fortunately they didn't.
I’m not sure how that makes any difference, it was a strategic win.

I agree, you, fillyboy, et al are slower, (not only slower than Notch7, but slower than a great deal of people) to realise and accept the truth.
What's more you defiantly deny the truth when it becomes blatantly obvious.
There's no prizes for guessing why that would be. :(

Mottie doesn't care.

Not only did Conservatives lose, they got a pasting: they lost 23,000 votes

Tory 35,000
Lib Dem’s 5,600

Tory 12,000
Lib Dem’s 18,000

Mottie doesn't care.
Yawn, yawn, yawn. I'm not only on your mind last thing at night, I'm on your mind first thing in the morning. I shudder to think what you dream about! :eek::eek::eek:
Methinks JohnD cares about Mottie too much.

lying media
What’s this? Nooo . What would they have to gain? The media don’t lie? Do you have proof? Of course you do ,it’s in all these links and graphs you and your fellow vaxxers keep posting .

There’s no threat without competition. And there is none.

Sponsored Links
Back