Message to Boris: The party is over!

Boris Johnson and his corrupt party are being found out.

It will be quite a few years though before people realise they were conned by Brexit - the damage by that is still being hidden by the lying media
So accordingly to Notch7 the media are lying about brexit but being totally transparent and honest about the pandemic, virus and vaccines.
Of course...

Sponsored Links
So accordingly to Notch7 the media are lying about brexit but being totally transparent and honest about the pandemic, virus and vaccines.
Of course...
One is highly political, the other is important medical science.
I'll leave you to guess which is which.

One is highly political, the other is important medical science.
I'll leave you to guess which is which.
I understand now.
So the media blatantly lie about brexit but then they become totally honest when talking about pandemic, vaccine and virus.
I see, it makes sense...

I understand now.
So the media blatantly lie about brexit but then they become totally honest when talking about pandemic, vaccine and virus.
I see, it makes sense...
The Media put their own spin on political matters, as do we all. That personal spin can turn out, in the course of events, to be lies and empty promises.
But discussions about the pandemic, the virus the vaccines, etc are base on medical scientific evidence, gleaned from an international perspective.
It's hard to put a personal spin on that, but some do try, to their own detriment, as afar as their integrity, knowledge of the subject and general intellect is concerned.

Sponsored Links
The Media put their own spin on political matters, as do we all. That personal spin can turn out, in the course of events, to be lies and empty promises.
But discussions about the pandemic, the virus the vaccines, etc are base on medical scientific evidence, gleaned from an international perspective.
It's hard to put a personal spin on that, but some do try, to their own detriment, as afar as their integrity, knowledge of the subject and general intellect is concerned.
Yes, yes, it makes perfect sense...

Yes, yes, it makes perfect sense...
Good, I'm so glad. I'd hate to confuse you by using a thesaurus to find words that you can't understand.
Unless, you were being sarcastic and there words that you didn't understand?

Good, I'm so glad. I'd hate to confuse you by using a thesaurus to find words that you can't understand.
Unless, you were being sarcastic and there words that you didn't understand?
I agree with you, whatever you say.
Got to feed the unicorns now, sorry...

Bye elections generally go pear shaped for any government

always has always will

Don't say that! I was after some unicorn droppings to feed Audrey II

discussions about the pandemic, the virus the vaccines, etc are base on medical scientific evidence, gleaned from an international perspective.
:LOL:Priceless. They can’t agree on anything. Wake up already!

Sponsored Links
Back