Message to Boris: The party is over!

Sponsored Links
@AngleEyes . If there’s truth in your many aliases and usernames , may I suggest you merge and call yourself The contradictor.

You mean they voted for anybody but Boris?
That is what a tactical vote is: anybody but 'them'.
It was also a low turnout, so a lot of previous Tory voters, couldn't bring themselves to vote for him, nor against him.

I mean they voted for the Lib Dems, not anybody. I don't agree a tactical vote is for anybody but them. The Tory voters that didn't vote at the by election will likely vote Conservative at the next election.

Blup

Now we have the usual spiel of the
Wooly liberal party telling there supporters yet again

“prepare for government “ :)

only decent liberal leader I recall was

Jeremy Thorpe

had an issue and hired a hit man:ROFLMAO:

allegedly

Sponsored Links
'Was it the sleaze, the lies, the Christmas parties or all three?' voters asked | The Daily Mash

THE Conservatives have asked the people of North Shropshire to specify which horrendous f**k-up made them vote for the Lib Dems.

Conservative candidate Neil Shastri-Hurst, who lost the safe seat for the first time in nearly 200 years, has been attempting to achieve closure by asking voters which of his party’s many catastrophic errors put them off.

He said: “It’s the not knowing which makes this defeat even harder to endure. Was it Owen Paterson’s lobbying that left you cold? Or was it how we tried to block his immediate suspension and change the policing of MP’s standards?

“Perhaps it was how we partied during last year’s Christmas lockdown while you couldn’t visit your dying relatives one last time that made you turn your back on us. I feel like I’m grasping at straws with that one though so please, just tell me.

“I suppose there’s an outside chance our blatant xenophobia, hostility towards migrants and inherent corruption might have repulsed you, although those things don’t appear to have been an issue in the past.

“If you could get back to me, even a text would do, then I can make empty promises about how we can change.”

North Shropshire resident Wayne Hayes said: “I thought it would be obvious. I don’t like Boris, but I don’t like Starmer even more.”

@AngleEyes . If there’s truth in your many aliases and usernames , may I suggest you merge and call yourself The contradictor.
As you're the master of conspiracies. and you've demonstrated how well informed you are, may I suggest you merge into the background and call yourself the nonentity.

I mean they voted for the Lib Dems, not anybody. I don't agree a tactical vote is for anybody but them. The Tory voters that didn't vote at the by election will likely vote Conservative at the next election.

Blup
But they couldn't bring themselves to vote this time.

Blup

North Shropshire has been Conservative for 200 years, so you are probably right….but for the purposes of a bye election this will weaken the Tory party a lot.

Long term well, it’s a rural area with a lot of farmers….who are almost always Tory voters, but they have been thrown under the bus by Brexit.

Funny you should say that:

the European Research Group - full of brexidiots

is now

the Covid Recovery Group - full of covidiots

Amusing informative response from Chris Whitty to a tubby Borisite

""This is sometimes said by people who have no understanding of health at all... and when they say it, it's usually because they want to make a political point."

Prof. Chris Whitty responds to concerns that the NHS is prioritising Covid other serious health issues such as cancer."

good channel 4 clip
https://twitter.com/i/status/1471450662630309893

or the whole thing

go to 53 minutes for the fat covidiot.

Last edited:
Amusing informative response from Chris Whitty to a tubby Borisite

""This is sometimes said by people who have no understanding of health at all... and when they say it, it's usually because they want to make a political point."

Prof. Chris Whitty responds to concerns that the NHS is prioritising Covid other serious health issues such as cancer."

good channel 4 clip
https://twitter.com/i/status/1471450662630309893

Like you, I've heard this argument millions of times by lockdown sceptics

Chris Whitty worked on covid wards last Christmas - this is a man who cares.

Thid is a man who is both a physician and epidemiologist, so well qualified to dismiss the ignorant outpourings of an ill-informed and ill-intentioned political hack

To be fair to the questioner, they have to ask the questions which they hear from the dumb people in the community whom they are deemed to represent.
Hunt was doing it very well too. He and Whitty knew they just had to get through the silly questions which have bleedin obvious answers, but the dumb have trouble with.

Dumb is too pejorative a term in many cases - // "not understanding" // "not seeing wood for trees" // "too self obsessed, ignorant, arrogant"..
It occurs in medicine quite a lot.
Doctor : "take these antibiotics one a day for a week, they should help". Patient: "I took them for 3 days and wasn't getting better so stopped and now it's worse so they were no good and you're rubbish".

King pin alpha male important surgeon in charge of an operation: "I have to do XYZ so I shall complete. . ". Little female anaesthetist: "Stop, the patient is dying.".

Sponsored Links
Back