Message to Boris: The party is over!

Did you imagine that or do you have a link or evidence?

I have abandoned the Conservative Party; the last pillock I voted for was Cameron. The party's current following are those tribal voters who do not know what is going on - did modern-day Conservative Party voters really want 10 million foreigners allowed into the country; the spread of cheap houses across the countryside; the smell of cannabis everywhere and the roads gridlocked with lorries and white vans?

And before you start with your left vs right platitudes, the Labour Party are identical to the Conservatives. We have a UniParty.

Sponsored Links
Traditionally conservative people are abandoning the Conservative Party because it is no longer conservative

Did you imagine that or do you have a link or evidence?

I have abandoned the Conservative Party; the last pillock I voted for was Cameron. The party's current following are those tribal voters who do not know what is going on - did modern-day Conservative Party voters really want 10 million foreigners allowed into the country; the spread of cheap houses across the countryside; the smell of cannabis everywhere and the roads gridlocked with lorries and white vans?

And before you start with your left vs right platitudes, the Labour Party are identical to the Conservatives. We have a UniParty.
I guess that's a "I imagined it".

And before you start with your left vs right platitudes
All I know is that I've heard no one talking about a desire for your flavour of extreme right wing politics. Even fillyboy likes a spliff and EVERYONE wants foreigners to do the menial jobs.

I'm not sure it's a new political party you need boyo, rather a new country. (y)

Who is currently representing those who are against the covid vaccines? Both main parties are rabid pro-jabbers. There are said to be 20 million people refusing the vaccine.
You seem to want a party, which has never gained a majority of cast votes (i.e. over 50%) in any general election since WWII, to form government policy. You also seem to expect that the 25% or so percent of the population (i.e a minority) who are unwilling to be innoculated should be able to dictate to the remainder of the population who have taken the precaution. Tail wagging the dog? Or are you just some form of closet fascist?

By all means refuse the vaccine, but when you do behave in an asocial manner which puts the rest of society at risk you should expect that in a civilised, democratic society your behaviour will be curbed in some way - inm the same way that the harmful effects of smoking have been curbed through legally enforced restrictions (despite a large number of people having formerly been regular smokers)

An MP, regardless of party, is elected to serve their constitutents, whoever they voted for. This means that if the government of the day proposes legislation which will be damaging of destructive of the constituency the MP has a duty to act in good faith and protect their constituents providing, of course, that such action is not detrimental to higher issues such as national security

BTW the parties are not rabid anything - it is ill-informed anti-vaxxers like you who are the rabid ones and who are selfishly thinking that the minority should dictate to the majority

So tell me, are the EDL more to your taste? Because it certainly sounds like it

Sponsored Links
Yes there are. They are saving the planet by riding to work on unicorns...

did modern-day Conservative Party voters really want 10 million foreigners allowed into the country

if you are right wing, then you are pro capitalism, pro free markets.

capitalists want a ready supply of Labour so they can grow their business.

Of course...
He was the first who had the idea of mRNA vaccines, fact.
I think you're wrong, he sweeps the streets of Leeds having been kicked out of the US.
What about all the others?
All charlatans and conspiracy theorists?
Of course they are.
All which others? Named individuals, hopefully real ones and not just Mickey Mouse. The one name you've pulled out hasn't been a shining success.

Sponsored Links
Back