Meter Calibration.

E

EdwardCurrent

Hello All,
Just wondering/hoping that someone here may know of a decent place to take a multi-function type meter for calibration please ? Hampshire area.
My local CEF and NLec seem to have to have the meter 'sent off' for 'about' a week, and along with 'carriage costs I wonder if I may get a better service elsewhere,?'

Thanks for your time

Ed.

Sponsored Links
My local wholesalers (CEF) have a calibration day once a year. The bloke comes to the wholesalers and will do your meter there and then which is pretty convenient.

Also as he gets to do lots of meters in one day the price is very good. It only cost me £35 + VAT to have my MFT calibrated about 2 months ago.

Have a ring around and see if any of your local wholesalers are having a calibration day in the next few months. If you're not desperate it'll save you quite a bit of time and money.

My electric centre take a couple of days and cost up to £80 per go.

However I'm attending an exhibition on thursday and they'll do it there and then for £20. ;)

Sponsored Links
I take mine down to lockwell in Tewkesbury once a year (i have mates there, having lived there for a while) paul does mine within the day for around £50.

http://www.net-fair.co.uk/trade-show-giveaways
Ah.

widdler

uk.gif

United Kingdom

The NET Fair is being held at PASS Ltd: 1 Alberto Street, Stockton-on-Tees, Teesside, TS18 2BQ

:confused:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back