Metropolitan police

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
have had to pay compensation to Lord Bramall & Leon Brittans widow for the false allegations made against them

the plod investigation cost 2.5 million squid (?) all on the say so of some fruitcake called Nick :)

who the judge described as a fantasist

Ted Heath is still under investigation for allegedly belonging to a Paedo satanic cult or group who allegedly may have bumped off or sacraficed 16 children ?

This 2.5 million & what ever the heath investigation is going to cost should be taken off any police pay rise.

the more u hear about some of these plod investigations ( and see ) u have to ask if some of these police officers could organize a booze up in a brewery :)

Sponsored Links
So you woud happily take money out of the pockets of the normal 'bobby' patrolling the beat because of actions undertaken by his superiors?

Would you accept not getting a pay rise each year if the reason was because your bosses stuffed up?

You make a very valid point Conny, but it might make the higher ups think twice about some of these investigations.

£11m spent on looking for Madelaine Mccann, and more has been asked for. The police chief in charge of the Ted Heath investigation has said that he's 120% sure that he was guilty, but it's not their job to determine that, only to collect the evidence. How much did the Rochdale investigation cost, because if they'd bothered to investigate this 16 years ago, it would never have got this bad.

I have some smoke & I have some mirrors.

How do I combine the two to create something of real value?

Sponsored Links
Now does that mean you're a member of the magic circle, and are thinking of going on stage.

If not, then just put in a claim for abuse, and like Nick, you'll get a £50k payout without anyone having been prosecuted in court over it.

So you woud happily take money out of the pockets of the normal 'bobby' patrolling the beat because of actions undertaken by his superiors?

Would you accept not getting a pay rise each year if the reason was because your bosses stuffed up?

yes

If I recall a few years back there was a coach full of people travelling down the M1

some passenger noticed a wisp of smoke coming out of a bag , went to the front of the coach & told the driver , he radioed plod

Armed response plod pulled the coach over , all the passengers were removed from the coach at gun point & made to sit on the side of the road for several hours at gun point

whilst plod conducted an in depth investigation to discover that the wisp of smoke was coming from vaporiser / electronic cigarette.

suppose one should be grateful that no one was shot

If u did not :LOL: u would have to :cry:

pay rise I would give em a pay cut

Plod conduct some anti terror survelance on some terror suspect ??

One of the plods has to take a slash so loses sight of the terrorist as he leaves the building , radios his fellow officers to that effect

they follow the terrorist to the under ground , but have been issued with radios that do not work under ground

end result they shot some brazilian electrician going to work !!!!!

pay rise :LOL:

And they can pay back all the over time money they earnt duffing up striking coal miners during the strike in the 80's ;)

The Police base policies on what the Twitter mob tweet about the most.

Is Matthew Hopkins still running things at the Met?

Well, if the Police are as bad as you lot make them out to be, perhaps you'd be best not calling them next time you car gets stolen/vandalised, your house gets burgled, you get mugged or robbed or you see suspicious activity...
.... FFS, they're human and mistakes will be made but what's the alternative? Vigilante action? Citizens arrests? No, you'll all continue to phone them from behind the safety of your curtains to come out and sort things out for you.

Actually, I've just realised why the Police force is in such a state. It's because all those that could do the job properly are too busy fitting boilers, building walls or complaining on Internet forums.

Well, if the Police are as bad as you lot make them out to be, perhaps you'd be best not calling them next time you car gets stolen/vandalised, your house gets burgled, you get mugged or robbed or you see suspicious activity...

You are right there.

My local plod did not bother to record 106 crimes a day last year, and years before that. 38,800 crimes not even bothered with.

Including those crimes you mention and more, and including rapes and serious assaults.

They have helpfully set up a web page now though were you can do it yourself. But you have more chance on getting your Amazon parcel in 2 hours than getting a response from them.

how much money does the police federation have sorted away ?

NHS / nurses etc should get a decent pay rise

Plod nah

You are right there.

My local plod did not bother to record 106 crimes a day last year, and years before that. 38,800 crimes not even bothered with.

Including those crimes you mention and more, and including rapes and serious assaults.

They have helpfully set up a web page now though were you can do it yourself. But you have more chance on getting your Amazon parcel in 2 hours than getting a response from them.

If they were not recorded, how did you find out about them? Perhaps you committed them?

I think everyone is aware of the problem, but what's your solution? More coppers? More Police stations? Bobbies on the beat? It all costs and the problem is, every ****er moans when taxes are raised to cover them.

If they were not recorded, how did you find out about them? Perhaps you committed them?

I think everyone is aware of the problem, but what's your solution? More coppers? More Police stations? Bobbies on the beat? It all costs and the problem is, every ****er moans when taxes are raised to cover them.

I deny breaking the speed limit or commenting on some mofo's ethnic background or sexual preferences 38,800 times.

If a copper wants to know how to fix his roof, then I may have a solution. But if it's about how to investigate and solve crime, then I must insist that it would be in his JD to do that.

Sponsored Links
Back