Metropolitan police

Still waiting to hear from Woody as to what HIS solution is. I think he must have missed that question when I first asked it even though he quoted it.

So, I'll ask again. What's your solution Woody?

I answered it. Put your glasses on.

Sponsored Links
I deny breaking the speed limit or commenting on some mofo's ethnic background or sexual preferences 38,800 times.
Perhaps I should post woody's comments about his own sexual preferences, or his homophobic comments, or his obscene insults, or his accusations of someone's ethnic background.
It does not matter how many times he denies it, it would still be deceitful.
Perhaps it demonstrates his willingness to resort to deceit.

Sponsored Links
Plod ?? blimey I would not mind getting paid to tour a motor way in a 200 bhp suburu or beemer chasing / stopping motorists for speeding ect ;)

chasing those who do not stop around the roads :)

dream job imho

and getting to tazor or pepper spray some a hole :)

Plod ?? blimey I would not mind getting paid to tour a motor way in a 200 bhp suburu or beemer chasing / stopping motorists for speeding ect ;)

chasing those who do not stop around the roads :)

dream job imho

and getting to tazor or pepper spray some a hole :)
Aaah goddit. Transam is a wannabe rozzer but could not make the grade. Poor bitter old Transam.

blimey say u do not think plod should get a pay rise and all hell breaks loose :)

Aaah goddit. Transam is a wannabe rozzer but could not make the grade. Poor bitter old Transam.

no never applied , and I had a spiritual calling to get involved with doing my bit for the enviroment ;) So every time u take a dump Noseall u can think of me :LOL::LOL::LOL:

but if they wanted some one on traffic chasing baddies ?? then I could be that some one ;)

Last edited:
Tell that to PC Keith Blakelocks family or anyone else's family on this long list. They all died in the line of duty, upholding the law for the likes of you and Woody.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_British_police_officers_killed_in_the_line_of_duty

how many firemen have lost there lives in the line of duty ?? in the last 20 years ??? 50 ? 60 ?

How many miners lost there lives so u could have lights on in yer house ?

How many deep sea fisherman lost there lives so u could have cod & chips ?

how many oil workers lost there lives so u could drive your car ?

Transam and Woody are prepared to pay half their income towards an all new PPF (Perfect Police Force)

As per the OP, the issue is with those leading the force and making the poxy policy decisions they are making. If they stopped pandering to the PC brigade and the Facebook and Twitter mob, then that's a step closer to the PPF and I won't have to give any more of my income to achieve it. In fact, I might get a rebate.

Sponsored Links
Back