Metropolitan police

I deny breaking the speed limit or commenting on some mofo's ethnic background or sexual preferences 38,800 times.

If a copper wants to know how to fix his roof, then I may have a solution. But if it's about how to investigate and solve crime, then I must insist that it would be in his JD to do that.

But if it's unreported how is he t know that it needs investigating? Come to that, if it is unreported how does anyone know they are unreported?

Sponsored Links
Transam and Woody are prepared to pay half their income towards an all new PPF (Perfect Police Force). However, the next time they are in a pickle and dial...er...99..6(?) all they will get is a recorded message.

This will incense Woody and Transam because they never make mistakes and are perfect themselves. This won't stop them from recruiting more contributors towards PPF. You heard it here first folks PPF. Next stop for Woody and Transam is P-NHS. Perfect NHS or Penis for short.

Still waiting to hear from Woody as to what HIS solution is. I think he must have missed that question when I first asked it even though he quoted it.

So, I'll ask again. What's your solution Woody?

Sponsored Links
Transam and Woody are prepared to pay half their income towards an all new PPF (Perfect Police Force). However, the next time they are in a pickle and dial...er...99..6(?) all they will get is a recorded message.

This will incense Woody and Transam because they never make mistakes and are perfect themselves. This won't stop them from recruiting more contributors towards PPF. You heard it here first folks PPF. Next stop for Woody and Transam is P-NHS. Perfect NHS or Penis for short.

I am not prepared to contribute

& what has the plod force got to do with the NHS ??

Imho Plod are not worth a pay rise

If they were not recorded, how did you find out about them?

I think it was actually the police that admitted not recording them, but now you've pointed out that little oddity, it suggest they're are recording them, then losing them somewhere. A lot of forces have said they are overstretched, and so won't call on certain categories of the public, and on certain types of burglaries, but they'll give you a crime number for insurance purposes (i wonder if that's where the discrepancies coming in) and even ignored a recent case where they were given CCTV evidence of the perpetrators, along with the visual recording of the van and it's number plate.

There was a gang of youngsters kicking off outside my place a year ago, and when I rang the police, I was asked for a description of virtually every one of them, and after 10 minutes of this, the kids had beaten the shyte out of each other, and wandered off.

And what's the solution; maybe the police need to stop protecting their favoured position, stop being so PC, and actually doing their job.

If they have issues on pay ? or do not like it than stop whingeing , leave the force & get another job.
And what if they all feel like that? Doctors and nurses too? Firemen? Teachers? Road sweepers? We'll be alright - we don't really need those type of workers, do we? I'm sure you've got through life, as will future generations, without ever needing the services of those people. :rolleyes:

it's nice to think that tranny will never ever complain or grumble about anything, because he can simply remove himself.

I look forward to the day he starts his new policy.

The Police etc need to remember they have benefit packages others can only dream of.

Tis all very well every one banging on about nurses , road sweepers etc

IMHO plod is not worth a pay rise . simples.

The Police etc need to remember they have benefit packages others can only dream of.
Really? Are there queues of people outside the recruitment offices wanting to become rozzers?

You must have low expectations in your dreams.

Sponsored Links
Back