Metropolitan police

So, no answer then. 'Bout right for you.

After getting your eyes checked, get your ears syringed as you are not hearing, and a CAT scan because the nuerons are not connecting.

I can't help it if you don't understand the answer. That's down to you I'm afraid.

Sponsored Links
It's not that I can't understand it, I can't see it. Care to repeat yourself? You've probably spent more time and effort in being sarcastic than answering the question in the first place.

I answered it. Put your glasses on.

After getting your eyes checked, get your ears syringed as you are not hearing, and a CAT scan because the nuerons are not connecting.
I can't help it if you don't understand the answer. That's down to you I'm afraid.

It's not that I can't understand it, I can't see it. Care to repeat yourself? You've probably spent more time and effort in being sarcastic than answering the question in the first place.

Woody does not do honesty, integrity or decency.
His MO is as Kankerot describes:
When you are wrong, don't admit it, double down.

Listen up way har bee . This is the UK.

The UK does not have "religious " policing unit/squads ;)

Sponsored Links
Listen up way har bee

This is the UK and the police in the UK are subject to UK law ;) Mr Muller & his ilk have no say in UK policing policy. ;)

yes I have Noseall :)

Apparently there are more un-insured drivers get in Staffordshire then any other county in the U.K
All the serious criminals (murderers, rapists, terrorists) are in Surrey. Everyone knows that.(y)

At least our Staffs crooks are being caught.(y)

What you on about?
Just nonsense comments again? :rolleyes:

Actually its a very shrewd technique used by Republicans and RWR. In the US they have frightened the public into thinking that there will be Sharia courts so states have passed laws banning sharia courts even though you can't have Sharia law in the US. They are banning something that cannot exist.

Keep the public frightened, uninformed and doubtful and you can pass any laws even those that have negative outcomes for the public.

You mean a PET scan. An MRI does not show neuron activity.

Listen up way har bee . This is the UK.
The UK does not have "religious " policing unit/squads ;)

Listen up way har bee
This is the UK and the police in the UK are subject to UK law ;) Mr Muller & his ilk have no say in UK policing policy. ;)
**** end is so familiar with shyte that he can no longer differentiate between sensible discussion and verbal diarrhea:
and I had a spiritual calling to get involved with doing my bit for the enviroment So every time u take a dump Noseall u can think of me
Your spiritual calling places you in the most appropriate place for your comments: the sewer! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
Back