MHRA Vaccine Figures. **LInks are required for claims**

• Thread starter Deleted member 18243
  • Start date
upload_2021-11-13_8-0-52.jpeg

Sponsored Links
For week 44, the daily ILI rate remained low and below the baseline threshold of 19.6 per 100,000 for the 2021 to 2022 season
In week 44, no samples tested positive for Influenza in England through the GP sentinel swabbing scheme
In week 44, the overall weekly ICU or HDU admission rates for COVID-19 decreased. There was 1 new ICU or HDU admissions for influenza (influenza B) i

That data is based on Google search queries.

Sponsored Links
That data is based on Google search queries.
no it comes directly from conspiracy theory website
uk national health security agency
Weekly national Influenza and COVID-19 surveillance report Week 45 report (up to week 44 data) 11 November 2021

Of which deaths: 1766

You or I could go on the site right now and report a covid death with no consequences. We could blatantly lie but the figures would go up.

Here are some reported side effects, do you think they are all caused by the vaccine?

Loose tooth
Gastrointestinal noises abnormal
Eyelid thickening
Teeth brittle
Eyelash changes
Flatulence
Haemorrhoids
Tongue rough
Tooth loss
No adverse event
Breast implant palpable
Hangover
Genital herpes
Gonorrhoea
Malaria
Syphilis
Tooth injury
Exposure to vaccinated person
Multiple fractures
Prescription drug used without a prescription
Ligament sprain
Exposure to extreme temperature
Electric shock
Fall
Pelvic fracture
Sunburn
Penis injury
Face crushing
Scratch
Spinal fracture
Sperm concentration
Drooling
Pregnancy on contraceptive
Premature ejaculation
Breast swelling
Penile size reduced
Sneezing
Snoring
Dandruff

https://assets.publishing.service.g...loads/attachment_data/file/1018450/Pfizer.pdf

"Nine people have reportedly died after an adverse reaction to one of the three vaccines in the country." Vastly better odds than deaths due to Covid.[/QUOT
78000 reactions though regardless of the fact some of them are minor has any other vaccine been allowed this level of adverse reactions without being with drawn ?

no it comes directly from conspiracy theory website
uk national health security agency
Weekly national Influenza and COVID-19 surveillance report Week 45 report (up to week 44 data) 11 November 2021

Poor Gas, that data is based on Google searches it says in the report.

UKHSA has delegated authority, on behalf of the Secretary of State, to process Patient Confidential Data under Regulation 3 The Health Service (Control of Patient Information) Regulations 2002 Regulation 3 makes provision for the processing of patient information for the recognition, control and prevention of communicable disease and other risks to public health

UKHSA has delegated authority, on behalf of the Secretary of State, to process Patient Confidential Data under Regulation 3 The Health Service (Control of Patient Information) Regulations 2002 Regulation 3 makes provision for the processing of patient information for the recognition, control and prevention of communicable disease and other risks to public health
Troll bot is broken again, can someone reboot it?

Pretty good odds of survival without the vaccine. Don't let yourself be brainwashed.

As pointed out so many times, people die all the time, so there is little conclusive proof that those 1766 people died of the vaccine, most probably just died with the vaccine.
Ellal can explain the difference of of and with, he likes to state it in most messages about covid.

To share some facts:

"The Yellow Card reporting scheme has reported that between 9 December 2020 and 8 September 2021 there were 1,645 deaths where the person died shortly after receiving one of the coronavirus vaccines. "

"there were 9 deaths in the UK that involved the vaccine (meaning the vaccine contributed to the death)"

https://blog.ons.gov.uk/2021/10/04/how-many-people-have-died-as-a-result-of-a-covid-19-vaccine/

So, there's the answer to with and of

The score so far is ...

Vaccines 9 - 143,000 Covid

I'll take my chances.

Another bloody obvious thing to point out, is that in the UK, "More than 50 million people in the UK have received at least one dose of a coronavirus vaccine" - https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-55274833 (6 days ago)

So, that means the vaccine has killed 1 in 5,555,555 people.
Covid was killing 1-3 per 100 that developed symptoms.

Hmmmm. Yep, I'll take my chances with the vaccine, along was a vast majority of other sensible, logical, risk averse people.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Back