MHRA Vaccine Figures. **LInks are required for claims**

• Thread starter Deleted member 18243
  • Start date
Sponsored Links
Yellow card reporting.....

It is very important to note that a Yellow Card report does not necessarily mean the vaccine caused that reaction or event.

I believe there are less than ten deaths attributed to the vaccine. Incredible considering. Calpol is more dangerous than the vaccine.

Weird. If that government MHRA website isn't about side effects and adverse reactions to the vaccines, then what is it about? Why does it exist?

I searched the document and found the phrase "adverse reaction" 81 times. Some of these reactions are miscarriages. It's a document about the vaccines, so if these reactions are not to the vaccine what are they to - eating Pot Noodles?

Did you ever watch "The Prisoner" noseall? Talking to you lot is like being in an episode of "The Prisoner".

This from the troll that keeps repeating the same lies. What is the point of you?

Based on what you have said about the Liverpool bomber, repeating the nonsense about him converting to Christianity, you are a grossly immoral and disgusting person. Nothing you say can be believed, you are an enemy of the truth and of decency and you insult all those killed in islamic bombings. Shame on you.

I searched the document and found the phrase "adverse reaction" 81 times. Some of these reactions are miscarriages. It's a document about the vaccines, so if these reactions are not to the vaccine what are they to - eating Pot Noodles?

The point of it is that every single death following the vaccine is recorded so that if there is a pattern, it can be identified. e.g if people with high blood pressure started dying in larger numbers, action would be taken to protect them. But as it is, so far, with the exception of 9 people, the vaccine did not cause deaths, or miscarriages. And considering pregnant women and their unborn babies have died of covid already, the vaccine is still a safer option.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-new...n-baby-die-after-she-contracts-covid-n1277611
https://www.star-telegram.com/news/coronavirus/article253855183.html
https://www.sandiegouniontribune.co...-diegan-to-die-of-covid-unborn-child-died-too

Unborn babies are so far dying in greater numbers of covid than vaccines.

As I said before, don't believe the lies that this virus on kills old people.

Sponsored Links
what is it about?

let's suppose you eat a meat pie, and later that day are run over by a bus.

Your grieving family can notify the pie maker.

Does it mean that the pie caused your death?

how many people didn't eat a pie, and were run over by a bus?

Let's suppose that you have a vaccination, and later that day your silicone breast implants become uncomfortable.

Does it mean the vaccination caused your discomfort?

how many people have breast implants and had no loss of comfort after their vaccination?

Now let's suppose that 40,000 GPs are asked if they smoke, and how much.

Five years later, the heavy smokers have died of lung cancer at a rate 40 times higher than the non-smokers.

H'mmm, something to investigate here.

Many GPs in UK gave up smoking after reading the report.

Have you found equally compelling evidence against vaccines?

SmokingLungCancer.jpeg

Last edited:
Weird. If that government MHRA website isn't about side effects and adverse reactions to the vaccines, then what is it about? Why does it exist?

I searched the document and found the phrase "adverse reaction" 81 times. Some of these reactions are miscarriages. It's a document about the vaccines, so if these reactions are not to the vaccine what are they to - eating Pot Noodles

the yellow card reporting scheme is for people to record an adverse event following a Covid vaccine.

you are making the wrong assumption that means the event was caused by the vaccine….it does not.

Did you ever watch "The Prisoner" noseall? Talking to you lot is like being in an episode of "The Prisoner".

Based on what you have said about the Liverpool bomber, repeating the nonsense about him converting to Christianity, you are a grossly immoral and disgusting person. Nothing you say can be believed, you are an enemy of the truth and of decency and you insult all those killed in islamic bombings. Shame on you.

Andy, think about it: the vaccine was rolled out starting with the over 80s

and adverse events in the early days of vaccine rollout out were: heart attacks, strokes, pneumonia

now Andy, what are the most common illnesses very elderly people suffer from?

The point of it is that every single death following the vaccine is recorded so that if there is a pattern, it can be identified. e.g if people with high blood pressure started dying in larger numbers, action would be taken to protect them. But as it is, so far, with the exception of 9 people, the vaccine did not cause deaths, or miscarriages. And considering pregnant women and their unborn babies have died of covid already, the vaccine is still a safer option.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-new...n-baby-die-after-she-contracts-covid-n1277611
https://www.star-telegram.com/news/coronavirus/article253855183.html
https://www.sandiegouniontribune.co...-diegan-to-die-of-covid-unborn-child-died-too

Unborn babies are so far dying in greater numbers of covid than vaccines.

As I said before, don't believe the lies that this virus on kills old people.
Ridiculous amounts of double jabbed people are being taken to hospital to

let's suppose you eat a meat pie, and later that day are run over by a bus.

Your grieving family can notify the pie maker.

Does it mean that the pie caused your death?

how many people didn't eat a pie, and were run over by a bus?

Let's suppose that you have a vaccination, and later that day your silicone breast implants become uncomfortable.

Does it mean the vaccination caused your discomfort?

how many people have breast implants and had no loss of comfort after their vaccination?

Now let's suppose that 40,000 GPs are asked if they smoke, and how much.

Five years later, the heavy smokers have died of lung cancer at a rate 40 times higher than the non-smokers.

H'mmm, something to investigate here.

Many GPs in UK gave up smoking after reading the report.

Have you found equally compelling evidence against vaccines?

View attachment 251153
I’ll help you as you didn’t finish what you were writing and left abit out.
Here is the bit you left out:-
Let’s say someone caught covid and later that day they are run over by a bus.
Your grieving family notify the bus company.
Does that mean covid caused your death?

I’ll help you as you didn’t finish what you were writing and left abit out.
Here is the bit you left out:-
Let’s say someone caught covid and later that day they are run over by a bus.
Your grieving family notify the bus company.
Does that mean covid caused your death?

I suggest you research how the ONS record Covid deaths, then you will be better informed
Definition of "deaths involving COVID-19"

https://www.ons.gov.uk/aboutus/tran...rmationfoi/definitionofdeathsinvolvingcovid19

Andy, think about it: the vaccine was rolled out starting with the over 80s

and adverse events in the early days of vaccine rollout out were: heart attacks, strokes, pneumonia

now Andy, what are the most common illnesses very elderly people suffer from?
Does the same not also apply to the thousands who died with covid not because of it ?

Sponsored Links
Back