MHRA Vaccine Figures. **LInks are required for claims**

• Thread starter Deleted member 18243
  • Start date
Sponsored Links
Still pretty good odds of survival though with around 110 million doses given in the UK (according to Google)

Isn't the deaths less than 0.01% of total jabs given?

Still pretty good odds of survival though with around 110 million doses given in the UK (according to Google)

Pretty good odds of survival without the vaccine. Don't let yourself be brainwashed.

Pretty good odds of survival without the vaccine. Don't let yourself be brainwashed.

9.6 million covid cases, 143k deaths, is 1.5% death rate.

So you have less chance of dying by vaccine than you do covid.

I would like to know official figures of how many deaths have been prevented by the vaccines.

But the case rate certainly looks miles better than it did this time last year with heavy restrictions on our movements, so it must be working rather significantly..

Sponsored Links
I would like to know official figures of how many deaths have been prevented by the vaccines.
I'd like to know official figures of how many deaths of treatable illnesses have occurred due to cancelled/delayed treatment...

But would those figures follow the 'virus' reporting example?

Would it be a case of died with cancer rather than because of cancer ;)

Latest numbers of adverse reactions to the "covid" "vaccine":

Adverse reactions: 1,261,714
Of which deaths: 1766

Coronavirus vaccine - weekly summary of Yellow Card reporting - GOV.UK (www.gov.uk)

The report doesn't actually call the deaths "deaths"; instead it calls them "events with a fatal outcome", a piece of dissembling bullsh!t worthy of IT Minion or SirGalahad.

WARNING: above is a dangerous misleading claim by Andy11

Yellow card reporting does NOT show adverse reaction to the Covid vaccine.

yellow card reporting shows association not causation.

I'd like to know official figures of how many deaths of treatable illnesses have occurred due to cancelled/delayed treatment...

But would those figures follow the 'virus' reporting example?

Would it be a case of died with cancer rather than because of cancer ;)
5000 heart patients in first six months i wonder how many it is 18 months on
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-54935043

5000 heart patients in first six months i wonder how many it is 18 months on
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-54935043

If there had been no lockdowns, hospitals wouldve been overwhelmed and capacity in non Covid treatments would have been as or more affected.

NHS was woefully lacking capacity before the pandemic…..due to social care cuts, staff shortages etc etc.

but hey you aren’t interested in facts

How could hospitals operate at capacity without proper PPE - did you see the nurses wearing bin liners?

Where was this concern when the Tories cut health spending leading to extra deaths over the last decade?

Do lives matter or only certain ones?
no your right just leave people to die . And still dying which is probably why hospitals are at breaking point just now with covid figures low ,no flu ,no bad weather its coming home to roost the panic about not allowing everyday admissions whilst the capacity was there to do so

no your right just leave people to die . And still dying which is probably why hospitals are at breaking point just now with covid figures low ,no flu ,no bad weather its coming home to roost the panic about not allowing everyday admissions whilst the capacity was there to do so

Capacity to do what?

What is ab everyday admission?

Let people die? Austerity cuts say high.

No flu?

For week 44, the daily ILI rate remained low and below the baseline threshold of 19.6 per 100,000 for the 2021 to 2022 season
In week 44, no samples tested positive for Influenza in England through the GP sentinel swabbing scheme
In week 44, the overall weekly ICU or HDU admission rates for COVID-19 decreased. There was 1 new ICU or HDU admissions for influenza (influenza B) i

Sponsored Links
Back