MHRA Vaccine Figures. **LInks are required for claims**

• Thread starter Deleted member 18243
  • Start date
And it has already been established that no post Mortem is carried out and also that doctors are more than happy to mark it down as Covid if a person died with covid and not of it.
A big difference.

Why do you need to carry out a post mortem when you know the cause of death.

Do you break the solder you have just made to check its watertight.

Sponsored Links
Why do you need to carry out a post mortem when you know the cause of death.

Do you break the solder you have just made to check its watertight.
No I don’t break the solder ,(I do like a good pressure check though. )
If they knew the cause of death then there would be no discrepancies whatsoever regarding died of or died with covid.

No I don’t break the solder ,(I do like a good pressure check though. )
If they knew the cause of death then there would be no discrepancies whatsoever regarding died of or died with covid.

What discrepencies are these?

Are you saying covid death figures are inflated?

They both had all 3 jabs and flu vaccine. What does this show ? Not much really, you can still get it if fully jabbed, did the vaccine help them ? possibly, but no one will know for sure.
As individuals, no we will never know for sure. As a part of a population we absolutely know that they help. During the worst of Wave 2 the infection rate was similar to now but we don't have thousands of people dying each day due to Covid.

The test data is pointless. Infections with severe symptoms and deaths should be the only concern
It might not be interesting you you bit it's key to telling if there is less infections or just less deaths with a similar number of cases in Africa than expected.

Without good data it's just guesswork. Most of the African continent has rubbish quality data.

Sponsored Links
And it has already been established that no post Mortem is carried out and also that doctors are more than happy to mark it down as Covid if a person died with covid and not of it.

Evidence please....

Please provide medical records or death certificates to prove all these deaths where people who were unjabbed
What???

I think you have misinterpreted what I wrote.

These are all people who refused to get the jab, not believing COVID could kill them. Then, while in hospital on their deathbed, they told of their regret and encouraged everyone to have the jab.

Do look on the internet, there have been quite a few such cases. I don't need to provide any proof of anything:
these victims of COVID all said they had not had the jab and wished they had.

Tell me, what do you think caused your extraordinary decision to accept protection against various common illnesses, but not against a potentially fatal pandemic that is sweeping the world?
Tell me, what do you think caused your extraordinary decision to accept being getting jabbed with not fully tested medication?

A paranoia that is currently sweeping the world ;)

Edit: changed untested to tested.

Last edited:
the yellow card reporting scheme is for people to record an adverse event following a Covid vaccine.

you are making the wrong assumption that means the event was caused by the vaccine….it does not.

Thanks for the explanations JP, JohnD and Notch, and with no personal attacks, wow! But the explanations, however scientifically reasonable, do not match the reality. Stating that only 9 of the 1766 deaths were caused by the vaccine suggests that the other 1757 deaths had nothing to do with the vaccine. Look at the other figure, the 1,261,714 non-fatal adverse reactions - would a similar portion of these be unconnected to the vaccines? I doubt it, because quite a lot, perhaps 20%, of the vaccinated people I have spoken to say they suffered some form of adverse reaction within hours or days. Usually mild sniffles, but sometimes debilitating flu-like symptoms lasting weeks. However mild or otherwise the point is that adverse reactions to the vaccines exist, and it would seem in greater numbers than 9 in 1,766.

There are cases of athletes and footballers, in elite good health, taking heart attacks and even dying after covid vaccinations .

And then the evil campaign to vaccinate children. Children are at, we are told, miniscule risk from covid, yet vaccinating them has led to heart problems and possibly deaths. Has anyone compared recent child death rates with those from previous years?

What???

I think you have misinterpreted what I wrote.

These are all people who refused to get the jab, not believing COVID could kill them. Then, while in hospital on their deathbed, they told of their regret and encouraged everyone to have the jab.

Do look on the internet, there have been quite a few such cases. I don't need to provide any proof of anything:
these victims of COVID all said they had not had the jab and wished they had.
So you don’t need to provide proof of anything but everyone else does.

I don't want to be rude, but what is it you fail to understand about what I wrote?

There is no need for me to provide any proof. These victims of COVID which I was referring to provided proof themselves by admitting they did not believe that COVID could kill them, and, realising it was, pleaded with others to have the jab to avoid their fate.

If what has come from the horse's mouth is not enough proof for you, I don't know what else you are expecting!

Sponsored Links
Back