Michael Jackson Dead

i have no problem with his eccentricities, but there was a darker (at least in the 70/80's) side to him which i find totally abhorent, and if accused of anything of a sexual nature against a child i would expect any right minded human to fight it tooth and nail rather than pay millions to shut them up, my reputation is worth more than any money, so why did he do it rather than go to court and clear his name?

Sponsored Links
i have no problem with his eccentricities, but there was a darker (at least in the 70/80's) side to him which i find totally abhorent, and if accused of anything of a sexual nature against a child i would expect any right minded human to fight it tooth and nail rather than pay millions to shut them up, my reputation is worth more than any money, so why did he do it rather than go to court and clear his name?

True - but who knows? He will have taken advice on damage limitation, and on the other side of the coin, why did the alleged (and I'm not implying anything underhand by using that term) victims accept or seek compensation?

Sponsored Links
he had no childhood of his own, so when he was rich, he tried to get some of what he missed.. having young friends round and playing games, sleepovers and such..

he looked guilty as hell for having a child in his bed, and the childs parents tried to cash in..

he had no childhood of his own, so when he was rich, he tried to get some of what he missed.. having young friends round and playing games, sleepovers and such..

he looked guilty as hell for having a child in his bed, and the childs parents tried to cash in..

Exactly

To be honest he wont be missed by me. I liked his early music but from the 90s onwards (IMO) his music and he as a person went drastically downhill. I feel for his family who will obvsiouly be upset and will miss him but i doubt the world is a worse place for this loss.

I wonder what will upset his ardant 'fans' most - the fact that he's died, or the long tedious wait to find out if they'll get a refund on the tickets for the O2 concerts!?

It was the paramedics that screwed up.
They took him to the childrens ward and he had a stroke

rumours are it may have been an allergic reaction...

he'd just eaten some 12 yr old nuts...

Is every radio station in the country playing his back-catologue back-back? Our local radio station are playing MJ every other song and by 10am i've heard enough - is it worth switching stations or are they all the same? If so, i better get the mp3 player charged up!!

Is every radio station in the country playing his back-catologue back-back? Our local radio station are playing MJ every other song and by 10am i've heard enough - is it worth switching stations or are they all the same? If so, i better get the mp3 player charged up!!

XFM wasn't playing anything earlier on

Sponsored Links
Back