Michael Jackson Dead

Sponsored Links
That's odd. I'd heard that the doctor checked him and declared that he was all white

He's cancelled the O2 gigs because of his coffin

They could have saved him if he had not insisted on being put in the children's ward

Sponsored Links
He's pocketed the money from the O2 gigs to fund a lentil eating lifestyle in some asian retreat. Probably next to a school.

While watching BBC News 24, I was amused to see this warning:

"Don't forget, to watch TV online as it's being broadcast, you still need a TV Licence." :rolleyes:

Better wait for confimation of his death before writing these things!!

Regardless of his (at times curious and questionable) actions, he still has a family. Condolences to them.

Regardless of his (at times curious and questionable) actions, he still has a family. Condolences to them.
Dex you are absolutely right, but given his past record i cannot believe how weird one guy can be.

I cannot believe how weird one guy can be.

It was simply a variation of the "mad professor" qualities of some people's persona. A minority of the worlds population have an obscure outlook on things, and within these characteristics lies those occasional aspects which we gaze and admire with awe - hope this isn't too gushing!

I have always believed that everyone is a genius at something, but that being in the right place at the right time in the right circumstances is so few and far between that only a tiny minority ever get to develop it freely, with an associated freedom to lapse into the completely peculiar.

These are "freaks of nature" occurrences and the laws of probability (as rare as lightning striking a predetermined spot and even rarer than me ever winning the blooming lottery!). Thus, in the case of Jackson, there "but for the grace of god, go I".

Nevertheless, he was still a human.

Sponsored Links
Back