microbore heating

As long as you only have 1 open pipe/way for water to escape at a time then you will be OK. As I said before, if you disconnect a pipe, there will be 2 ways for water to escape from, therefore you must only disconnect at a point where there is a isolation valve on one side.

Sponsored Links
As long as you only have 1 open pipe/way for water to escape at a time then you will be OK. As I said before, if you disconnect a pipe, there will be 2 ways for water to escape from, therefore you must only disconnect at a point where there is a isolation valve on one side.

wrong.

most systems will create a vacuum with 3 open ends......it just takes longer to create the vacuum.

they might even create a vacuum with more but 3 is all ive had to try so far

Sponsored Links
hello all just abit of advise if poss. i need to install a water softener by runinig a bypass from the main stop tap. because space is tight it would be easier for me to cut 2" above stop tap and use a speedfit elbow to the softener and return via a speed fit elbow iam abit worried that the speed fit elbows might blow off at some stage will they stand the mains pressure?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back