microbore hep2O or equivalent for CH ?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I need to fit a smaller (less wide, but taller) radiator in the kitchen to get more cupboard/worktop space. I've used what I think is called HEP2O recently and found it very easy to use so I was wondering if anyone knows of a microboar equivalent thats suitable for use in CH systems. It works out that I only need to shorten 2 pipes so I wont need any pipework only 2 straight through couplers.

Thanks

Allan

Sponsored Links
Use microbore at your peril. If you want a long term problem that's the kiddie.

I've been warnet that before but unfortunatly the whole system is in microbore and I dont have the time or money spare to replace it so I'm stuck with it for now, hopfully it won't cause a problem until I can afford to do something about it.
I'm just looking for a quick and easy way to join it.

There are certainly 10mm push-fit fittings and plastic pipe oput there in at least a couple of makes. Check the diameter of your esidting pipe carefully before buying! Recently I worked on a system which has 10, 8 and surprisingly 6mm. It was an old system and the HW coil was leaking, letting fesh water in. It ought to have packed up years ago!

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back