microbore pipes

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
i would like to put our washing machine in the downstairs loo useing the water pipes and waste from the sink,the pipes are in micobore would that be a problem?also is it ok to use the waste pipe to drain it,many thanks

Sponsored Links
As long as the pressure is ok the the water connection should be fine. Basin wastes tend to be 32mm but the washing machine needs to be 40mm therefore you would need to take the waste to a connection on the stack.

If it is physically possible, you could up the size of the waste pipe from basin to 40mm for it's entire length, or just the bit between stack and where w/machine waste joins.

This will save having to run a seperate waste in 40mm just for machine.

If it is physically possible, you could up the size of the waste pipe from basin to 40mm for it's entire length, or just the bit between stack and where w/machine waste joins.

This will save having to run a seperate waste in 40mm just for machine.
ime getting rid of the sink as its never used in there

Sponsored Links
I would think it gives a very bad signal not having a basin and a towel in a toilet!

I would refuse any food in a household like that unless it was individually wrapped!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back