Microsoft Powerpoint resolution issue

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I am working with a friend who has saved some images from autoCAD into photoshop. They are saved as A3 images.
SO when we make a powerpoint slideshow using the images, we are having some problems.
To begin with it's Powerpoint 2002 SP3.
Secondly, as soon as we insert the first picture it appears too large and outsizes the screen area. We basically have to click 33% to make it fit.
Then the next slide appears to be a little small and we have to click 50% to get that one looking ok.
Then, finally, after doing the slideshow, when it is presented on a large projector screen it's badly pixaled. Very low res.
Is there a way of making sure that these images are saved in the slideshow as high res images? Or is the problem down to the way my friend is saving them in Photoshop?
I have checked with Microsoft website and it suggests that DPI isn't really relevant that it is more down to screen resolution. The laptop we're using has the 1024 X 768 which is usually the same as projector screens?
Any suggestions?

Sponsored Links
I suspect that 1024x768 will simply not show detail fine enough for A3 CAD drawings.

If you can't get Autocad to export at 1024x768 with lossless compression then resizing the images in proper image manipulation software may help.

Or print them out as handouts.

Sponsored Links
Back