Miele Novotronic w715

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I have just connected up a w715 which I have just bought and was working when I disconnected it, but now it won't power up.

Is there some safety switch or reset button that i'm missing or is it that perhaps due to moving it has developed a fault? I have checked and the power is live at the connection to the machine but it will not light/switch on.

What is it that I am missing? Any ideas or hints would be very much appreciated, also has anyone got a operating/service manual for a Miele w715 in PDF format, please?

Thanks for your help! :)

Sponsored Links
Check the plug & cable are intact (no broken wires) then check the interference suppressor hasn't blown. There is no rear access panel on this machine. The front has to come off to check components (it isn't as bad as it sounds). All Miele machines are delivered with an electrical schematic (usually placed under the lid) It might help you trace the fault. Unfortunately you won't find a service manual, they are trade only.

Du kan bestil brugsanvisning her (det koster dk50,-) http://www.miele.dk/dk/husholdning/produkter/operatinginstructions.aspx :D

Hi Zipper,

Thanks for your help! It's now working... it was a loose connection where the power enters the machine.

However, now the door does not open using the orange button the front of the machine. When I press the orange button the power button (which is next to it) also goes in... is this normal? I have been using the pull cable at the filter to open the door.... how can I get the door opening button to function properly?

Thanks for your help and time.

Best,

Fintan

Sponsored Links
One or more of the lugs that hold the button assy in place has probably broken off. Take the control panel off & try to araldite it back in place if possible. The alternative is a new button array which costs a whopping dk 1225,-. (part number 4593320). Araldite is much cheaper :D

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back