miele w715

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi all, first post

replaced some worn out brushes on a miele w715 washing machine

after putting it all back together properly i get no power light on

ive been all over this and other forums to find answers why the power would not come on, no answers for my machine, some mention reset buttons but i can find one anywhere on there machine

does anyone know a reason why? could there be a hidden fuse, trip switch

any help would really be appreciated

Sponsored Links
Start by checking all the connectors are back on correctly, one may have come off from somewhere else

Not being funny (I have been called out for this) is it plugged back in and switched on, plug fuse ok etc

thanks for your swift reply

i have checked the fuse, i could'nt see any connectors adrift

i did read on a forum about the door sensor, it said that all the power gets routed thro it ( seems a bit strange to me to put the mains so close to the front ), maybe ill have a dig around that area next

Sponsored Links
umm... to get to the motor brushes, i layed machine on its side whilst the water pipe was still connected to the mains, ive been told this probably is my problem and its a safety cut off issue, any idears??

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back