Might be of interest

Sponsored Links
When did you book your tickets RC? I used them about a month ago, I think it went through the missus's account, need to check.

Mid August; as I’ve had a heavy month, I looked at my spend to date yesterday prior to my monthly statement issue (tomorrow) & sussed the debit immediately so I’d already had their 30 days freebie. If you’ve booked through “fly-be-night airways” in the last 3 months, I would urge you to check as it’s so easy to get suckered by it.

Sponsored Links
No need for a duplicate in tiling, and this should be on the GD section anyway ;)
It's a useful post though and deserves some credit and a bit of back slapping ie useful post thanks, which by GD rules is not recognised.
That's why I went here to reply.
No doubt this post will be locked or deleted now!

Rules:
:5) Please do not duplicate your posts. This includes other forums.
:8) Please post your query in the correct forum.
Read more: //www.diynot.com/forums/rules.php#ixzz1bAqUEhP7[/QUOTE]
No need for a duplicate in tiling, and this should be on the GD section anyway ;)
Hey cantaloup63; you don’t need to remind me of the rules, I could have invented them ;) ! I’ve got good friends on other DIYnot forums that don’t go anywhere near General (I wonder why :rolleyes: ) & my intention is to look after them!

“fly-be-night airways” in the last 3 months, I would urge you to check as it’s so easy to get suckered by it.
looked at my account :cry:
But no dodgy direct debits, other than the usually suspects that is!
I went through the Ryan Air website but I am sure I used the missus's account. Need to check on that out. or she does!

Richard, don't worry about cantaloup63, he gets deleted, locked, erased, yellow carded, red carded, banned, banished, outlawed, proscribed etc... every other post. he has got a big rep for being the disobedient one ;)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back