Grief...

Seriously, as a nurse, and a psychiatric one at that, YOU do NEED help. That is why you are an EX nurse. How can an EX nurse provide information?

Sponsored Links
Hey Mick! You know when you went for your last blood test? Did you go to a phlebotomist? Or a lobotomist?

I thought he was humouring us, well, some of the stuff he comes out with makes me chuckle. :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Strange how moody thinks that a psychiatric nurse needs help :rolleyes: I made it all up of course to indicate how simple and ridiculous it is to romance entirely fictional stories about oneself in order to gain some kind of warped credibility.

As has been stated previously, moody just says what he thinks at that particular spur of the moment regardless of whether it is or ever has been real :rolleyes:

It woulnd't surprise me at all to find that he has got a job working nightshifts (possible as a cab operative answering the phone which would explain his alleged knowledge of cars as well as strange things that he hears has happened to other drivers and which subsequently become part of his repertoire) and uses the computer at work to come on here to alleviate the boredom by making up a whole host of new experiences that have never happened to him other that within his curious and evidently oft disturbed imagination.

Strange how moody thinks that a psychiatric nurse needs help :rolleyes: I made it all up of course to indicate how simple and ridiculous it is to romance entirely fictional stories about oneself in order to gain some kind of warped credibility.

As has been stated previously, moody just says what he thinks at that particular spur of the moment regardless of whether it is or ever has been real :rolleyes:

It woulnd't surprise me at all to find that he has got a job working nightshifts (possible as a cab operative answering the phone which would explain his alleged knowledge of cars as well as strange things that he hears has happened to other drivers and which subsequently become part of his repertoire) and uses the computer at work to come on here to alleviate the boredom by making up a whole host of new experiences that have never happened to him other that within his curious and evidently oft disturbed imagination.

An EX nurse certainly needs help, as they must be an EX nurse for a reason. I'm sorry that my boring life, seem so exciting to you, for people to make up things to say that I'm making things up so surreal that people find them so bizarre? Does anyone go outside anymore? Or is everyone a zombie, staring at their mobile phone on journeys, sending texts to twitter, 'Just ate a pie', or 'Just got on a bus' ??

12:27 Sun 23 January 2010
An EX nurse certainly needs help, as they must be an EX nurse for a reason.

Are you capable of remembering what, you wrote from one day to the next?

12:52 15 January 2010
......................The councils are sacking loads of people due to Government cuts, ..........

1:21 16 January 2010
but by mismanagement, the manager that made me redundant was sacked for making me redundant, .................

............ that Government have closed all works, so the population has no work to go into.

Where did the miners go, after the pits closed? ...............

Fuel Prices are rising, people can't afford to get to work, Social clearing is taking place, as rent payment is being reduced, unemployment is rising, ................, ........... The Government have messed everything up.

I'm sure I could go on...and on.....and on.
But TBH, I can't be bothered.

Incidentally
Where did the miners go, after the pits closed? ...............
I thought they became male strippers. ;)

Back