Migrants crossing the channel. What could/should be done?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The RAF have sent this plane to check the situation.

RAF-Airbus-A400M-EC-402-Grizzly2-prototype-Farnborough-Airshow-2010-by-MilbourneOne-2010-CC3-800px.jpg

But they should have borrowed this one from the yanks.

aff9071d862b4bbdb64fca53854a31fc.jpg

Sponsored Links
I'm sure (some of us) can agree that whatever failings and defects our nation suffers, can definitely be blamed, not on the citizens and the politicians we have chosen to rule us, but on a small and anonymous number of poor and weak foreigners. No doubt it is they who influence the press and set our laws, taxes, and public spending.

As Oswald Mosely might have said:

Underfunded public services? Blame the ****

High unemployment? Blame the ****

Tax dodging billionaires? Blame the ****

Health service unable to cope with growing number of sick elderly? Blame the ****

Police force cut by 20,000? Blame the ****

Low quality schools? Blame the ****

Erosion of job security? Blame the ****

Unaffordable housing? Blame the ****

I'm sure Mottie would be marching through the streets of the East End if he had the energy.

Woody and Regan enthusiastically advocate killing the ****

All very familiar.

Isn't that always the aim? Blame the foreigners and distract from the real culprits?

Sponsored Links
Blah...blah...blah
Face it, those boats ain't gonna stop. Too much money to be made. Even fromage with his blunderbus won't frighten them. His breath might though....(y)
Wait a minute Farage made it all up, it was bs xenophobic race hate nonsense right :LOL:

OH wait...

Anyway they will stop them you watch, just a bit slow on the uptake look how long it took for masks against a global pandemic...

Wait a minute Farage made it all up, it was bs xenophobic race hate nonsense right

What Farage made up was a pathetic conspiracy claim that the media and govt are ignoring it.

Farage has no purpose now so getting his fan base enraged about brown people in boats gives him oxygen.

Nobody denies it's a problem.
But right wing supporters jumping up and in rage screaming "torpedo the twunks" solves nothing ( sorry Woody, you know it's true)

Some sort of action around my suggestions in posts #1 and #5. What’s yours apart from never ending discussion?
"Some sort of action"

What sort of action?

Talk about "never ending discussion" :LOL:

So come on then, spill your thoughts as to what can be done practically and legally!

Isn't that always the aim? Blame the foreigners and distract from the real culprits?

Totally wrong.

Johnny is trying to deflect by pretending that we blame migrants for the ills of this country. Even tried to pretend that I actually said that when I didn't.

Don't worry. We know that large numbers of immigrants and economic migrants (sometimes quite dangerous ones) are just the symptoms. We're under no illusion as to who is the real cause of The UK's problems: lying trecherous politicians of all colours. No matter what Johnny tries to pretend.

Yep, when challenged mottie never backs himself up...

The typical yellow bellied fool!

"some sort of action" :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Some sort of action is better than some sort of never ending discussion. Still waiting to hear what your practical suggestion is. That’s it, drag the 'discussion' out to the point of boredom. Keeps you from confronting the real issue.

Anyway, A level results due this week - I bet you can’t wait to get your sons can you?

Totally wrong.

Johnny is trying to deflect by pretending that we blame migrants for the ills of this country. Even tried to pretend that I actually said that when I didn't.

Don't worry. We know that large numbers of immigrants and economic migrants (sometimes quite dangerous ones) are just the symptoms. We're under no illusion as to who is the real cause of The UK's problems: lying trecherous politicians of all colours. No matter what Johnny tries to pretend.
Good, glad you know the politicians are the ones who muck everything up :) Job sorted then!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back