Milwaukee M12 jigsaw

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Seen this tool at the ELEX show and i quite fancy buying one, i alredy own tools in the M12 range and have four of the 1.5ah batterys.
I know they have just released the 3.0ah battery packs for the range but im wondering if anybody has experience on how long the 1.5 will last when used with the jigsaw ?

Im also contemplating if Bosch will bring out a jigsaw for the 10.8volt range as i have the screwdriver, impact driver, torch and multi cutter alredy.

Sponsored Links
Ive got a Milwaukee hackzall that looks very much like the bosch compact recipro saw.
Just thinking that seeing as Milwaukee do the compact jiggy now maybe Bosch will follow and do a 10.8volt must admit i prefer the Bosch tools anyday.

Sponsored Links
Seen this tool at the ELEX show and i quite fancy buying one, i alredy own tools in the M12 range and have four of the 1.5ah batterys.
I know they have just released the 3.0ah battery packs for the range but im wondering if anybody has experience on how long the 1.5 will last when used with the jigsaw ?

Im also contemplating if Bosch will bring out a jigsaw for the 10.8volt range as i have the screwdriver, impact driver, torch and multi cutter alredy.
I suspect if cutting anything substantial, the battery would last long. Might be fine for just the odd small jobbie.
That said, one or two sites are doing 2 for 1 deals on the 3.0Ah batteries.
Anglia Tool Centre and FFX to name but two.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back