Mine rescue.

Sponsored Links
The miners if they are released, won't be able to visibly see for three months, so if their wives offer them comfort, could turn into the biggest wifeswap ever?

I really don't understand, why they haven't excavated the collapse, it's never been mentioned in the news? A tunnel boring machine, through a collapse, reinforcing as it goes, mustn't be an option, through loose earth/rock, but why? Surely such a machine would go through loose earth with ease?

Sponsored Links
I really don't understand, why they haven't excavated the collapse, it's never been mentioned in the news? A tunnel boring machine, through a collapse, reinforcing as it goes, mustn't be an option, through loose earth/rock, but why? Surely such a machine would go through loose earth with ease?

You can't get tunnel boring machines off the shelf. They have to be designed individually for the specific job, and built in situ because of their size. That process must take a number of years. They also cost a few bob. Try not to think too hard won't you. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Just read that one the rescuers is going to be lowered into the hole to supervise the evacuation, he will then be the last man to leave. Is that balls or what!!

The title 'Bravest man in the world' comes to mind.

Just read that one the rescuers is going to be lowered into the hole to supervise

A thought just crossed my mind...........
Evacuation will deffo be an inevitable 'free-for-all' scramble to the shaft.
Untold injuries to poor desperate men.

SO.........To keep the peace, and make them take their time and evacuate in an orderly fashion..............

Lower pictures of their wives down.
Ive seen them, It could bring it all back in to perspective.
Scramble nulled.

It would work.

'LastMagicBean always working for humanity'

Just read that one the rescuers is going to be lowered into the hole to supervise

A thought just crossed my mind...........
Evacuation will deffo be an inevitable 'free-for-all' scramble to the shaft.
Untold injuries to poor desperate men.

SO.........To keep the peace, and make them take their time and evacuate in an orderly fashion..............

Lower pictures of their wives down.
Ive seen them, It could bring it all back in to prospective.
Scramble nulled.

It would work.

'LastMagicBean always working for humanity'.

Thats why he's taling a sterling sub machine gun and an electric cattle prod with him.

I think they should send some drugs down.........of the relaxing variety.

Gonna be mayhem.

In a world of poverty and deprivation.
At least they had a roof over their heads. :D

I cant remember who told me but i was told that the first thing the miners have bin told to do once they are out is clock out?? haha i would imagin that would slow down the rush to get out, everyone trying to get the maximum over time available

You are the boring machine around here MoodyMick - it's time you were banned.

Can I just ask if Dangermouse46 is your Mum, or alter ego? As nearly every post you make, they thank you, hence the Thanks count...

A Whois IP poll says your IP adresses come under the same range.. Strange that?

Why should I be banned? For adding legitimate context to a thread, like I do, or for slagging people off like you do?

Sponsored Links
Back