Mira Event

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I replaced my old Mira shower with a Mira Event, all fittings were the same, but having turned the water supply on again, there is no water reaching the shower head.

Any ideas

Sponsored Links
Isn't a Mira Event a pumped shower. If so is it wired up, is the water on(valves open). Put shower head down low so it may help clear any air lock. Turn it on?

Follow commisioning instructions, if it still dont work then possible its air locked. Really need to disconnect shower unit from the supplies, get the water flowing through then reconnect. Running pump dry will wreck it fairly sharpish!

As Hugh said you need to follow the commisioning instructions.
Is it an event or event xs ?
Check you have flow to both inlet filters by removing them.

Sponsored Links
Thanks guys, I have done all you have suggested. Still no flow, may be a faulty unit.

It is a Mira Event XS T

Read through the Instruction booklet 3 times and consulted the fault instructions still not working. The bottle in the shower unit is not filling.

Totally confused.

Did you check for flow at the inlet filters ?
Is the pump/motor running when turned on at the on/off button ?

If you have flow at filters and pump/motor is running you need to check the solenoid coil for resistance with shower off, should be 3.4 kohms or above.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back