Miracle Tap

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I've recently undertaken a water survey for my domestic water company. They've sent me back a personalised report saying that they can provide me with a water butt and miracle tap free of charge.

Water butt sounds great. As I've not heard of a Miracle Tap Adapter before I wanted to get thoughts on whether this is worth what they say (adds air to the water flow reducing the amount of water without the loss of pressure) - worth getting fitted in the kitchen sink?

Many thanks

Sponsored Links
Not heard of it before but could be similar to the champagne effect taps that Hansgrohe first producted, also a similar concept to the rain showers whereby they suck air into the rose.

Not sure why it would be beneficial for as a Kitchen tap, especially if you use it for filling a washing up bowl.

Just to add, I bet it's one of those adaptors to go onto your existing tap :LOL:

Sponsored Links
our water co did a similar deal. Water butt and a special sink plug. I ordered online and got a Butt Plug sent in the post :confused:

Not heard of it before but could be similar to the champagne effect taps that Hansgrohe first producted,.
You`re too young to know, but Hardware Shops sold push on aerators for kitchen taps a decade before you were born ;) :LOL:

our water co did a similar deal. Water butt and a special sink plug. I ordered online and got a Butt Plug sent in the post :confused:

Was it very painful to fit the first time you used it?

was shortly after i pulled it out
hahaha-024.gif

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back