Mixer Or Electric Shower big decision

Sponsored Links
Is this correct or rubbish

To keep the flow rate the best dont use 90 deg fittings in pipework always bend the pipe with long curves where possible

I thought this wouldnt make any difference

Regards

Kev

Okay guys thought id update you all

Shower is now fitted and WOW what a difference compaired to an electric, flow rate is excellant, temp is very good

Really pleased i went for the change

Far Far Better than electric

Sponsored Links
The Triton Altair is a good value unit. I bought one for my bathroom, its working on gravity supplies so not blowing you backwards, but gets you wet! Think maybe my biggest mistake was plumbing part of the supplies with plastic, think maybe its causing slightly too much resistance, copper throughout may have offered a better flow, but copper dont bend so easily to thread under the floor....

The Triton Altair is a good value unit. I bought one for my bathroom, its working on gravity supplies so not blowing you backwards, but gets you wet! Think maybe my biggest mistake was plumbing part of the supplies with plastic, think maybe its causing slightly too much resistance, copper throughout may have offered a better flow, but copper dont bend so easily to thread under the floor....
I fear your advice is too late - the op's gone for using the mixer

Copper every time for me but i know what you mean regardingease of bending around corners and awkward places.

Thanks everyone for the help and advice

Regards

Kev

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back