Country
United Kingdom
I have a new Vokera Unica 36HE combi with the following DHW stats:

36kw heat input,
14.7 ipm flow rate at 35*C,
6.0 max bar pressure,
0.15 min bar pressure,
2.0 (l/min) min flow rate.

I need a shower, which will be fitted some 38 feet away on the same floor level as the combi.
We have good mains pressure (stopcock is only half open) and it's a family home, with a seperate electrical shower elsewhere.

I want a good performance combi thermostatic mixer shower that lasts.

Which type, make and model of shower would you recommend and where can I (an ordinary customer) purchase it from ?

Many thanks

Sponsored Links
High pressure mixer is what you need NOT LOW pressure

mira tend to be good but a bit pricey

as for where to buy any plumbers merchants will be able to advise and supply

Thanks Kevin I'm looking for a high pressure one. Just so many to choose from and no idea where to start.

Asked at a local plumbers merchants a few weeks back and can't say I got fair and impartial advice. The guys just wanted to plug the ones they had on display, which looked a bit like those down at b&q and wicks.

I'm looking for shower that is more about performance than mere looks and which lasts a good time.

I can strech to near £200, and been told to opt for an exposed valve, rather than concealed one.

Would appreciate your advice guys.

Again Thankyou

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back