Mixer tap flexi tails question

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello
Apologies if this question is very basic - however i have a very limited plumbing background. I have a plumber I will use but would like to get a level of knowledge myself

I have purchased a gustavsberg nautic mixer tap and have a question regarding the flexi tails that come with it .....

They look to be 10mm and the ends look to be 10mm ‘straight’ without male or female connection, my question is what fittings would I need to get this connected to 15mm pipework?

ive attached the tap below with sketch showing flexi tail in question ..... would massively appreciate assistance / fittings that would be required to connect it to the exiting 15mm pipework

best regards
CR

Bathroom sink faucet Nautic

https://www.gustavsberg.com/fileadmin/_processed_/3/0/csm_Nautic.WA_246cb5fea4.jpg

https://www.gustavsberg.com/fileadmin/_processed_/d/c/csm_Nautic.2011.3_7a813fe090.jpg
With strainer plug

• Energy class A, saves water and energy
  • Eco-start, 17°C when lever straight forward
  • Adjustable comfort flow and comfort temperature
csm_eco_start_tvatt_cmyk_faf1de62ae.png

csm_eco_tap_energispar_cmyk_3e5ac17df0.png

csm_eco_tap_vattenspar_cmyk_da30fcc1a1.png

_csm_blyfri_43b5f80c81.svg

Article number: GB41214043
EAN-number: 7393792221887

Sponsored Links
A quick search on wras website suggests it isn’t wras approved so your plumber will need to be careful about how it’s connected. Also a lot of taps found on the European market use a minimum mains pressure, do you have this? To connect using the flexi’s a simple reducer will suffice and a few options will be available depending on your existing setup.

Sponsored Links
I hope your hot and cold supplies to that tap are under good mains pressure. If not ,the flow from it will be poor.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back