Flexi tap tail connectors

2 Dec 2007
Reaction score
United Kingdom
I'm fitting a monobloc washbasin in the bathroom and the flexi connectors I have aren't long enough to reach the pipework that someone else has put in place.

Does anyone know where I can get 500mm long 10mm to 15mm flexi tap tail connectors for a monobloc tap in the bathroom? Alternatively, can I fit it with an extra piece of pipe and a straight 15 to 15 compression coupling/connector - the end of the existing pipework is an isolator valve? The pipework is short by about 200-300mm.
Sponsored Links
I would extend the pipework using compression fittings

Does the pipework that has been left have a nut and olive at the tap end?
If so its an easy job to extend,just hold the valve body when you tighten the nuts

Take the opportunity to fit isolation valves and extend the pipework to fit.

Hope this helps.
Sponsored Links
Thanks - I tried the toolstation but couldn't find anything there suitable. The pipes that came with the tap are 10mm to 15mm copper pipes but I had the flexi connectors from another monobloc I had. I'll try the compression fittings and see how it goes!
Thanks for the advice.
You can join another pair of flexis onto the ones that come with the taps.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local