15mm Compression to Compression Flexi WITh Isolator - Exist?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

This is driving me mad - busy 'prepping' the bathroom for new suite and working out what I need plumbing wise.

Going to use flexi tap connectors with built in isolation valves on the bath to save moving any existing pipework and want to do similar on the basin but this has monobloc mixer with copper tails so need 15mm to 15mm compression on each end of the flexi connector - do these exist with a built in isolation valve?

Or do I need to install iso then small length of pipe then connect the flexi? Would rather have just one compression joint than three if at all possible.

Cheers All

Sponsored Links
Buy a normal 15mm x 1/2" flexi and a 15mm isolating valve.
Remove one of the nuts and olives from the iso, exposing a 1/2" BSP male thread.
Screw said male thread into the swivel nut on the flexi.

Hey presto, 15 x 15mm compression flexi with iso!

Speedfit do a push-fit 15 x 15mm c/w iso.

Sponsored Links
just buy a set of flexi tails to replace the rigid ones that come with the taps, we get ours from city plumbing

Hi,

Or do I need to install iso then small length of pipe then connect the flexi? Would rather have just one compression joint than three if at all possible.

the reason i suggested flexi tubes - makes connecting up a lot easier! haven't seen 15x15 with iso tubes so next best IMO is the suggested

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back