Mixing work and pleasure

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Lets say, you're a duty manager (no.2) at a shop with aspirations to become a store manager one day. And lets say the store manager (no.1) has a habit of taking on sexy, pretty young ladies. You're single. You could do with a "bit of action". Theres so much temptation with all these ladies around.

One of the pretty young ladies has admitted that she could do with a bit of action too.

Would you? Bearing in mind your position of authority and your aspirations . . .

Sponsored Links
"Authority?"

hahahahahahahaha!

some people say it's better not to have affairs with your colleagues unless they're on the same level and you don't work together. Obviously when you fall out due to her unreasionable sexual demands there will be career trouble for you both.

Sponsored Links
I like horses, but they're the not the same as women.

You have to get off to look in their eyes.

Lets say, you're a duty manager (no.2) at a shop with aspirations to become a store manager one day. And lets say the store manager (no.1) has a habit of taking on sexy, pretty young ladies. You're single. You could do with a "bit of action". Theres so much temptation with all these ladies around.

One of the pretty young ladies has admitted that she could do with a bit of action too.

Would you? Bearing in mind your position of authority and your aspirations . . .

Take the offer and give her a free can of lilt

Loose your virginity :LOL:

Nah, not worth it even if you don’t have the management aspirations; go have a cold shower or “something”. It’s worse than s_hitting on your own doorstep; you might as well do it on your lounge carpet in front of the fire & the younger they are the worse it can be! Believe me, I’ve been witness to some of the results!

There could be tears and sulking by Boxing day.

Don't listen to these fools Crafty, bang her. Bang her stupid and really give her a good christmas stuffing!!

*Don't forget to wear a rubber johnny now, she might have some heebie jeebies if she's that easy. and you'll get 'em at staff discount anyway :LOL: :LOL:

I DEFY any man to turn down an attractive woman.

It will play on your mind like crazy :LOL:

Let's get things in perspective here Steve (no2 :rolleyes:). We're not exactly talking about being CEO for Tescos - we're talking about possibly managing a co-op branch at some stage in the future. Knocking the hip out of Spotty Sue on checkout number 2 will not be an issue. Get your wick dipped before you forget what it's for. ;)

Let's get things in perspective here Steve (no2 :rolleyes:). We're not exactly talking about being CEO for Tescos - we're talking about possibly managing a co-op branch at some stage in the future. Knocking the hip out of Spotty Sue on checkout number 2 will not be an issue. Get your wick dipped before you forget what it's for. ;)
Ere! Shes not spotty. And shes not called Sue.

But point taken.

I have also been offered no strings sex. By ANOTHER member of staff. This is getting very confusing. :(

Sponsored Links
Back