Mixing work and pleasure

Sponsored Links
then afterwards, she starts coming in to work late, going out for extra fag breaks, etc. All the other staff start bit ching because they say she's getting favouritism.

Sponsored Links
Oh come on folks. Smell the coffee. If a guy gets the chance to get his leg over he doesn't come on to an internet forum and ask opinions. It's a fantasy post. It's harmless enough.

Oh come on folks. Smell the coffee. If a guy gets the chance to get his leg over he doesn't come on to an internet forum and ask opinions. It's a fantasy post. It's harmless enough.
Joe. Once again, shut up and go away. I dont welcome your comments.

The original question was serious enough. The question was not whether I should have sex with a woman. It was whether I should have sex with and / or date a woman who works under me.

I figured some forum members might have been in this situation before, and could offer constructive advice. But you dont know what that means, do you joe? Now run along and play with your blow up doll.

Best advice is not to get involved, to begin with it is very convenient but if the magic wears off then you have to work along your ex-girlfriend and that can be painful. Seen it too often to not see the bad side of it.

But developing a friendship is OK and if it becomes a solid friendship then maybe things become more intimate as part of the friendship.

But a wham bam thank you mam incident can result in a lot of problems.

I thought you were 'seeing' a girl in cleethorps already?

Will she mind if you get your bits caught in cashier number 2?

Also, what about Kylie?? ;)

Joe. Once again, shut up and go away. I dont welcome your comments.

The original question was serious enough. The question was not whether I should have sex with a woman. It was whether I should have sex with and / or date a woman who works under me.

I figured some forum members might have been in this situation before, and could offer constructive advice. But you dont know what that means, do you joe? Now run along and play with your blow up doll.

I always know when I've hit the nail on the head. :LOL: :LOL:

Why so aggressive? Never mind Steve, I was a virgin once too. :LOL: :LOL:

Lets say, you're a duty manager (no.2) at a shop with aspirations to become a store manager one day. And lets say the store manager (no.1) has a habit of taking on sexy, pretty young ladies. You're single. You could do with a "bit of action". Theres so much temptation with all these ladies around.

One of the pretty young ladies has admitted that she could do with a bit of action too.

Would you? Bearing in mind your position of authority and your aspirations . . .

It's a common problem, happens to me all the time :rolleyes: , fend them off with a broom thats my advice, nasty girls, they will just use you and toss you aside without a care, they will mock the size of your todger and discuss your performance or lack of it in the staff room, there will be sniggering and unexpected silences when you approach a group talking.

Or you could just go for it :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: and deal with the fallout later.

Oh I wouldn't mention your aspirations or any other growths that you may have, it might put them off :LOL: :LOL:

The question was not whether I should have sex with a woman. It was whether I should have sex with and / or date a woman who works under me.

any woman who 'works' under you deserves repect. ;)

some just lie there.:cool:

Don't do it (her)

If it goes tits up then you'll be the bad guy Steve (and I'm sure you're not a bad guy)

Come to Nottingham for a night out, you'll get just what you need from one of the slappers down here! (Mrs Tim77's from stockport btw :D )

Sponsored Links
Back