Mmr and autisim link proved in America.

If that were true (which it isn't), then Japan would not see an increase in autism diagnosis as they don't use MMR, but they do see an increase, just like other developed countries, owing to improvements in how it is diagnosed. Nothing to do with any vaccines.

But, if you have any credible sources, like a peer-reviewed study, then by all means put them up. Until then, YT vids don't really do it.

Oh, and why would African American boys be more at risk?

If you don't recognise videos on you tube coming from filmed congressional statements and their equivalent of an governmental enquiry and people going on record under oath ......If you dismiss that I don't really see that you and me can have discussion about it. Had you bothered to watch them you would have seen mentioned by one of the doctors many ( over a hundred I recall, First he said 30 ) peer reviewed papers. Had you bothered to watch them thd whistle blower said why African American boys were particularly affected.

YouTube has many serious and informative films they're not all dogs and cats and stunts and prank films ......If you choose to dismiss information on the basis that it's come through a video hosting service it's a rather silly and narrow minded perspect to my way of thinking.
A bit like saying everything in the Daily Mail is rubbish ......try and find out about the court of protection from other sources .....The Guardian ? No .......read it the other day one article was so biased I thought ...sod off idiot .

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Have you posted some mindless claptrap knowsnowt ??

You should ask yourself a question " It's an issue that's been raised in America in the Senate because a whistle blower involved in research admitted they hid evidence of the damage the mmr vaccine does. The evidence was destroyed apart from his, he felt it was an illegal act to destroy research."

It's such an important issue why don't we hear about this in the mainstream media over here ? Now I'm not talking about Andrew Wakefield I'm talking about the whisleblowers evidence. At particular risk were young African American boys.

Now no one is arguing that vaccines are bad its the triple vaccine that's the problem they put mercury in as a preservative apparently, they don't need to do this with single vaccines.

I might even unignore you to read it if you post a reasoned researched reply.
If it's just silly troll talk......really ? Is that the best you can come up with ?

It's a very serious issue please give it the gravitas it deserves.

I cant be arsed reading all this, mainly cos most in this section is total Dross, written by the brain dead.

But from your post:

the problem they put mercury in as a preservative apparently, they don't need to do this with single vaccines.

suggests that the problem is the mercury. Which (the word "apparently" being the clue) you cannot even be positive that the MMR includes.

And if I am guilty of misunderstanding something, then perhaps you could construct your conspiracy clams more carefully

Last edited:
If that were true (which it isn't), then Japan would not see an increase in autism diagnosis as they don't use MMR, but they do see an increase, just like other developed countries, owing to improvements in how it is diagnosed. Nothing to do with any vaccines.

But, if you have any credible sources, like a peer-reviewed study, then by all means put them up. Until then, YT vids don't really do it.

Oh, and why would African American boys be more at risk?
I cant be arsed reading all this, mainly cos most in this section is total Dross, written by the brain dead.

But from your post:

the problem they put mercury in as a preservative apparently, they don't need to do this with single vaccines.

suggests that the problem is the mercury. Which (the word "apparently" being the clue) you cannot even be positive that the MMR includes

Darling if you don't think it's a serious issue slink back to the combustion chamber, I didn't take notes from watching it but it recall roughly that it's the multiple vaccines that seem to cause autisim not the single vaccines. I'm suprised you even bothered posting such a tedious post on this topic. If you don't think autisim is a serious what is ? A boiler not working ? Yeah right.

If you don't recognise videos on you tube coming from filmed congressional statements and their equivalent of an governmental enquiry and people going on record under oath ......If you dismiss that I don't really see that you and me can have discussion about it. Had you bothered to watch them you would have seen mentioned by one of the doctors many ( over a hundred I recall, First he said 30 ) peer reviewed papers. Had you bothered to watch them thd whistle blower said why African American boys were particularly affected.

YouTube has many serious and informative films they're not all dogs and cats and stunts and prank films ......If you choose to dismiss information on the basis that it's come through a video hosting service it's a rather silly and narrow minded perspect to my way of thinking.
A bit like saying everything in the Daily Mail is rubbish ......try and find out about the court of protection from other sources .....The Guardian ? No .......read it the other day one article was so biased I thought ...sod off idiot .
All you have to do is provide a peer reviewed study to support your claim. YT has many films by conspiracy theorists, and other peddlers of woo. Anti-vaxxers, creationists, etc. Yes there are good things on YT, but when the onus is on you to provide convincing evidence (as the mountain of evidence out there contradicts you), then YT doesn't do it.
In the age of Trump (a known vaccine skeptic), your links hardly carry much weight.
Also, there's a reason the DM is not considered a reliable source by Wiki. It doesn't mean that everything from it is wrong, but that it is no longer considered reliable.

Like with Brexit, I look beyond news articles, and actually look up the studies, and other sources. With vaccines, there are a whole host of sources you can look to, to see your claims do not hold water.

Sponsored Links
In case anyone else is in doubt, here is an example of a study about MMR:
"Conclusions and Relevance In this large sample of privately insured children with older siblings, receipt of the MMR vaccine was not associated with increased risk of ASD, regardless of whether older siblings had ASD. These findings indicate no harmful association between MMR vaccine receipt and ASD even among children already at higher risk for ASD."
Sample size: over 95000
https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/2275444

Oh, and how come Senators reject Trumps take on vaccines?
https://www.statnews.com/2017/01/18/donald-trump-vaccines-senators/

Last edited:
In case anyone else is in doubt, here is an example of a study about MMR:
"Conclusions and Relevance In this large sample of privately insured children with older siblings, receipt of the MMR vaccine was not associated with increased risk of ASD, regardless of whether older siblings had ASD. These findings indicate no harmful association between MMR vaccine receipt and ASD even among children already at higher risk for ASD."
Sample size: over 95000
https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/2275444

Oh, and how come Senators reject Trumps take on vaccines?
https://www.statnews.com/2017/01/18/donald-trump-vaccines-senators/

You haven't watched those youtube videos that answer two of the questions you posed, come back and post the answers to the question you asked, then I'll answer yours....thats fair enough chronologically speaking,

All you have to do is provide a peer reviewed study to support your claim. YT has many films by conspiracy theorists, and other peddlers of woo. Anti-vaxxers, creationists, etc. Yes there are good things on YT, but when the onus is on you to provide convincing evidence (as the mountain of evidence out there contradicts you), then YT doesn't do it.
In the age of Trump (a known vaccine skeptic), your links hardly carry much weight.
Also, there's a reason the DM is not considered a reliable source by Wiki. It doesn't mean that everything from it is wrong, but that it is no longer considered reliable.

Like with Brexit, I look beyond news articles, and actually look up the studies, and other sources. With vaccines, there are a whole host of sources you can look to, to see your claims do not hold water.

You've a very high opinion of yourself which doesn't seem to be reflected in the likes or thanks you generate, I wonder why ? Wikipedia do me a favour :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

You've a very high opinion of yourself which doesn't seem to be reflected in the likes or thanks you generate, I wonder why ? Wikipedia do me a favour :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

My claims ????? My claims ?????? It's the bloody cdc whistle blower affidavit ......c'Mon wake up.

You claim to like research ....my pleasure to provide you with this research

http://vaxxedthemovie.com/download-the-cdc-autism-mmr-files-released-by-dr-william-thompson/
There's 10,000 files in the download I'm happy to wait until you've researched them.

Last edited:

But from your post:

No but you feel you can comment on stuff that you can't be arsed to read, brain dead sums you up pretty well then.

I mean you are posting in this section ......so by your own admission your brain dead.

With vaccines, there are a whole host of sources you can look to, to see your claims do not hold water.

You can't really say that Wobs. Gasbanni has brought up a point of discussion, and also hasn't made any claims yet, but this still isn't provable one way or the other, so even if he had made some claims, neither side has proved themselves right yet.

You can say that you think he's wrong, but the beauty of a debate, is that no side has proved the argument yet. The drug companies have an agenda to sell their wares, and many people are just scepical of things that sit outside their preconceived notions, and they are often just notions with no validity, just an emotional response from somewhere in their phsyche. I didn't give my daughter the vaccines, partially because of the reaction I'd had with the measles vacciniations, and partially because I felt her body needed to grow to maturity to be able to withstand any shocks. She on the other hand, want the vaccines so that she's the same as her friends, yet she's made no study of the pros and cons.

That doesn't make sense; the vaccine is the bacteria (albeit, a weakened form).

"If the vaccination [wasn't] in the body,"......there'd be the actual bacteria in the body. These would be attacked by the immune system, and some will evolve against that. If they didn't, measles would have died out aeons ago.

It's difficult to explain exactly (yet you could be right that I'm wrong) but maybe I should liken it to taking antibiotics. If you don't finish the course, then the virus adapts to eventually make itself resitant to the antiobiotics. With a vaccine, you introduce a weakened dose of it into the body, the antibodies attack it, and create an immunity, but if someone hasn't been given the vaccination, then for some, maybe the body would have fought the disease better than if the'd been given the vaccine, which may have mutated slightly.

Last edited:
You can't really say that Wobs. Gasbanni has brought up a point of discussion, and also hasn't made any claims yet, but this still isn't provable one way or the other, so even if he had made some claims, neither side has proved themselves right yet.

You can say that you think he's wrong, but the beauty of a debate, is that no side has proved the argument yet. The drug companies have an agenda to sell their wares, and many people are just scepical of things that sit outside their preconceived notions, and they are often just notions with no validity, just an emotional response from somewhere in their phsyche. I didn't give my daughter the vaccines, partially because of the reaction I'd had with the measles vacciniations, and partially because I felt her body needed to grow to maturity to be able to withstand any shocks. She on the other hand, want the vaccines so that she's the same as her friends, yet she's made no study of the pros and cons.
I can say that, and I do. Gasbanni regularly makes these claims, and this is just another version.

Vaccines are safe. Drug companies make more money from treatments than vaccines, so the idea that we should suspicious on that angle is false.

To not vaccinate out of fear is not a good reason. I know people who haven't had their kid done owing to allergies, and they rely on herd immunity (relying on others getting vaccinated), so anyone who doesn't get their kids done when they could is putting them at unnecessary risk.

Sponsored Links
Back