Mmr and autisim link proved in America.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Firstly I'm not mentioning wakefield just yet. In American the link has been proved, but it was buried until a whistle blowers conscience got the better of him. It's been reported In congress with depositions this prove the veracity of the link

Interestingly you don't see this info in the mainstream media.

Regarding wakefield ......

https://youtu.be/6lHWQbkaRnM

https://youtu.be/Y2Av-wXkJqo

Sponsored Links
An American doctor also "proved" that Donny has 100% cognitive function.

Sponsored Links
If you are looking for truth, avoid the (present) USA like the plague. The country has become a laughing stock.

Have you posted some mindless claptrap knowsnowt ??

You should ask yourself a question " It's an issue that's been raised in America in the Senate because a whistle blower involved in research admitted they hid evidence of the damage the mmr vaccine does. The evidence was destroyed apart from his, he felt it was an illegal act to destroy research."

It's such an important issue why don't we hear about this in the mainstream media over here ? Now I'm not talking about Andrew Wakefield I'm talking about the whisleblowers evidence. At particular risk were young African American boys.

Now no one is arguing that vaccines are bad its the triple vaccine that's the problem they put mercury in as a preservative apparently, they don't need to do this with single vaccines.

I might even unignore you to read it if you post a reasoned researched reply.
If it's just silly troll talk......really ? Is that the best you can come up with ?

It's a very serious issue please give it the gravitas it deserves.

Worrying info .........like bacteria become resistant to antibiotics measles mutate in vacinated people to become more aggressive ....This doesn't happen in unvzcinated people .....

Have you posted some mindless claptrap knowsnowt.
No, but I know a man who has. Frequently.

Everyone is bored with you trying to revive your MMR conspiracy tripe. Move on Gasbag its been done to death. If something credible were to show up, we'll know about it before you.(y)

Have you posted some mindless claptrap knowsnowt ??

You should ask yourself a question " It's an issue that's been raised in America in the Senate because a whistle blower involved in research admitted they hid evidence of the damage the mmr vaccine does. The evidence was destroyed apart from his, he felt it was an illegal act to destroy research."

It's such an important issue why don't we hear about this in the mainstream media over here ? Now I'm not talking about Andrew Wakefield I'm talking about the whisleblowers evidence. At particular risk were young African American boys.

Now no one is arguing that vaccines are bad its the triple vaccine that's the problem they put mercury in as a preservative apparently, they don't need to do this with single vaccines.

I might even unignore you to read it if you post a reasoned researched reply.
If it's just silly troll talk......really ? Is that the best you can come up with ?

It's a very serious issue please give it the gravitas it deserves.

If that were true (which it isn't), then Japan would not see an increase in autism diagnosis as they don't use MMR, but they do see an increase, just like other developed countries, owing to improvements in how it is diagnosed. Nothing to do with any vaccines.

But, if you have any credible sources, like a peer-reviewed study, then by all means put them up. Until then, YT vids don't really do it.

Oh, and why would African American boys be more at risk?

Oh, and a quick word about the mercury in vaccines:
"What is the difference between ethylmercury and methylmercury?

When learning about thimerosal and mercury it is important to understand the difference between two different compounds that contain mercury: ethylmercury and methylmercury. They are totally different materials. Methylmercury is formed in the environment when mercury metal is present. If this material is found in the body, it is usually the result of eating some types of fish or other food. High amounts of methylmercury can harm the nervous system. This has been found in studies of some populations that have long-term exposure to methylmercury in foods at levels that are far higher than the U.S. population. In the United States, federal guidelines keep as much methylmercury as possible out of the environment and food, but over a lifetime, everyone is exposed to some methylmercury. Ethylmercury is formed when the body breaks down thimerosal. Low-level ethylmercury exposures from vaccines are very different from long-term methylmercury exposures because ethylmercury is broken down by the body differently and clears out of the blood more quickly. "

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/hcp/pa...downloads/vacsafe-thimerosal-color-office.pdf
Bolding mine.

But you have to ask yourself which vaccines contain mercury? Er, not many:
http://vk.ovg.ox.ac.uk/vaccine-ingredients

Last edited:
Worrying info .........like bacteria become resistant to antibiotics measles mutate in vacinated people to become more aggressive ....This doesn't happen in unvzcinated people

Actually, that should be taken as correct. It's a function of bacteria to change and adapt, and if the vacination isn't in the body, then there's nothing there to adapt against. I didn't watch all the video, as she was just slow, but I think I get the jist. Intersting comments from Wobs, on Mercury variations, but mercury in tooth amalgam has been an ongoing issue for a lot longer than the MMR vaccine, and I suspect it's just down to certain people are susceptible to the chemicals and preservatives that are in the vaccines and tooth fillings. I had an adverse reaction to the measles jab (single types in those days) so it's reckoned that if I'd got measles, I'd have been the one in however many that would have died.

Oh, and why would African American boys be more at risk

They aren't, but there wasn't so many cases of autosm reported prior to them being vaccinated. The counter argument as you rightly suggest, would be that they wern't assesed before that, or like Japan, it may be just be better diagnosing of the condition. I'm a perfect case in point having Apergers. Before it was diagnosed, I was viewed as difficult and instransigent and blunt to the point of rudeness. Now people give me a little bit more time to get my thoughts together, and a bit more leeway when I overstep the mark, and I try to pick up signals of how people are interacting with me, and learn a bit more tollerance to the way others act that I feel is unnacceptable.

One day, they'll develop a genetic test to determine what we're allergic to, and what is the best way to treat us, but I can also see the worry that we'll be genetically adapted for perfection in maybe 50 years or so. It doesn't take long nowadays for attitudes to change.

Actually, that should be taken as correct. It's a function of bacteria to change and adapt, and if the vacination isn't in the body, then there's nothing there to adapt against.

That doesn't make sense; the vaccine is the bacteria (albeit, a weakened form).

"If the vaccination [wasn't] in the body,"......there'd be the actual bacteria in the body. These would be attacked by the immune system, and some will evolve against that. If they didn't, measles would have died out aeons ago.

DT is living proof that there's something wrong with Americans;)

Sponsored Links
Back