Mobile advice.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Can anyone give me some? My problem is that the phone I have (nokia 6500) doesn't have any protection for the screen so stuck in my pockets with keys, screws and who knows what else - the screen is getting very scratched. I've T-cut it a couple of times which helps but it's a bit of a pain.

If I buy this phone http://www.e2save.com/basket?PHPSESSID=936i47mjo40fu7gnkvda4dr4r7

will I be able to take the SIM out of my phone and put it in the new one? I've still got about 8 months to run on my present contract with Vodaphone.

Can anyone advise please?

Sponsored Links
It should work as they are both vodafone phones. It might be a good idea to take it to carphone warehouse and try B4 you buy.

I put my phone in a baby's sock whilst at work, I'm about 8 months into a contract and the phone's still mint condition.

why do you need a mobile?

I really cant imagine anyone wanting to call you, unless it was megawatt keeping in touch :confused:

why do you need a mobile?

I really cant imagine anyone wanting to call you, unless it was megawatt keeping in touch :confused:

Exactly what do you know about me? An online persona that kicks your butt? What else?

Sponsored Links
It should work as they are both vodafone phones. It might be a good idea to take it to carphone warehouse and try B4 you buy.

I put my phone in a baby's sock whilst at work, I'm about 8 months into a contract and the phone's still mint condition.

Good idea about nipping in to Carphone W'house.

Oh and sadly I don't have a baby - my kids are all grown up.

With all the hype about mobile phones giving off lethal radiation that destroys brain cells, i'm sure theres a high radiation leak phone that would suit Joe. :LOL: :LOL:

With all the hype about mobile phones giving off lethal radiation that destroys brain cells, i'm sure theres a high radiation leak phone that would suit Joe. :LOL: :LOL:

it doesn't affect wood neither does anything vaguely intelligent.

puppet

Sponsored Links
Back