Mobile Phone Handsets

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My mobile handset is due for renewal/upgrade soon and I was wondering if anyone out there can recommend a new handset, or rather recommend a make of handset?

Since I first had a mobile about 10years ago i've had a Sony Ericsson (Ericsson before they merged) every year and been very happy with them but with the last two i've had, particularly the last one, the quality of these seems to have dropped somewhat. I last upgraded in August 2008 to a SE k850i which lasted until Christmas before packing up completely and i returned to my previous handset which is now also slowly starting to come to the end of its useful life. Other than a decent camera i'm not too bothered about all the fantastic features as i only really use it for phoning people and sending messages. I'm not keen on Nokia's and don't want a Blackberry or iPhone. Can anyone recommend a manufacturer that makes a phone which will still work as well when i'm ready to upgrade next time as it does on the day i get it??? I'm wondering about going for a Samsung - or have i just been unlucky with the SEs - do other people find them OK? Thanks in advance for any sharing of experience.

Sponsored Links
OI! Schofield, your not from Derbyshire I`ve seen you at PTS on the Durley trading estate. Ha! Busted......

OI! Schofield, your not from Derbyshire I`ve seen you at PTS on the Durley trading estate. Ha! Busted......

Thanks for keeping an eye out for me Vanguard - unfortunately i think you are mistaken - other than 'Patient Transport Service' I have no idea what PTS stands for and similarly I have no idea where Durley is; therefore I have no idea whether to be flattered or offended that you think you have seen me there?

Sponsored Links

Thanks for keeping an eye out for me Vanguard - unfortunately i think you are mistaken - other than 'Patient Transport Service' I have no idea what PTS stands for and similarly I have no idea where Durley is; therefore I have no idea whether to be flattered or offended that you think you have seen me there?

Seen yer van loadsa times at Pts and you in there getting served. Unless it`s a completely different `andy Schofield, plumbing & heating`. I think not, next time I`m in I`ll give you a shout.

Seen yer van loadsa times at Pts and you in there getting served. Unless it`s a completely different `andy Schofield, plumbing & heating`. I think not, next time I`m in I`ll give you a shout.

'fraid not mate - was Andy at school but feel i've kinda grown out of Andy now so i'm definately Andrew nowadays. By coincidence though, I was plumbing in a new rad last Friday night - but if you could hear the bad language and see the temper fueled tool throwing you'd know that i'm far from a pro plumber!! ;)

Back