Moderator Approval - What is going on??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
What on earth is going on ? .............

upload_2019-2-5_19-19-25.png

MOD: It's a bit of a crude system, but URL's in a post make it more likely to end up in the MOD queue, post approved.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sponsored Links
What on earth is going on ? .............[/ATTACH] MOD: It's a bit of a crude system, but URL's in a post make it more likely to end up in the MOD queue, post approved.
MOD .... that might make some sense if there had been one or more URLs in my post - but there weren't!!

Kind Regards, John

MOD: May have been the gallery tag, to be fair we don't know the inner workings of the algorithm that puts a post on the MOD Queue.

MOD: May have been the gallery tag, to be fair we don't know the inner workings of the algorithm that puts a post on the MOD Queue.
What's a "gallery tag"?

Kind Regards, John

MOD: Something that came from a user's gallery.

Sponsored Links
MOD: Something that came from a user's gallery.
Well, I presume that I'm the relevant 'user' (since I posted the message) and there certainly wasn't anything from my gallery involved - merely a couple of sentences of seemingly innocuous text!

Kind Regards, John

MOD: It was the quoted text, also moderated. End.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back