Moduleo LVF

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi
I plan to lay luxury vinyl flooring throughout our new kitchen extension and into existing lounge and dining room, about 50sq mtrs. It’s Moduleo flooring. Has anyone had any experience of using this before, good or bad. Any tips and advice on laying it etc
Thanks

Sponsored Links
Make sure subfloor is flat. And leave a 5mm expansion around the edges.
Do you have much direct sunlight.
I’d look at Quickstep livyn pulse too.

Sponsored Links
Ok thanks. Would you advise threshold strips from room to room?

Also, part of the subfloor will be concrete and part will be wood. I plan to board it all with 6mm ply. As the concrete part will be a new slab would you advise to let it dry out completely before boarding or does this not matter when boarding out and then laying the vinyl over that
Thanks

I’d advise Ply the wood area then appl6 a liquid dpm to concrete using f ball Stopgap F78 or Ardex MVS or Uzin PE404
Then put a smoothing compound down flush to the plywood

Also, part of the subfloor will be concrete and part will be wood. I plan to board it all with 6mm ply. As the concrete part will be a new slab would you advise to let it dry out completely before boarding or does this not matter when boarding out and then laying the vinyl over that
Thanks
I’d advise Ply the wood area then appl6 a liquid dpm to concrete using f ball Stopgap F78 or Ardex MVS or Uzin PE404
Then put a smoothing compound down flush to the plywood

Thanks dazlight. So, are you saying not to put plywood on the concrete part?

Moisture getting into the plywood.
Movement in the plywood.
If you dpm the concrete you can only glue plywood and can’t drill and plug it.

Can anyone see any issues with me glueing the ply after I’ve damp proofed the concrete?
Thanks

Hi
Just carrying on my thread. How long does it take for a concrete slab to dry out before laying LVT on it
Thanks

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back