Moduleo LVF

Sponsored Links
Sound that. Just put lots of weights on top to hold it down while it sticks.

Thanks
Any thoughts on how long I should let the new concrete slab dry out for before applying dpm and then plywood? Also what glue to use to stick ply to slab
Thanks

Gripfill will do it or similar.
Concrete will depend how thick it is and drying conditions.
If you put a heavy bucket on the floor and and leave it a hour then move it. If dark the slab is still wet. Or use a moisture meter

Sponsored Links
Thanks dazlight

But you still think the best option for the slab is to dpm it then self level? And not to use ply?

Like I said mate that’s what I would do but I do it for a living.
But have laid over loads of plywood over the years that builders have done but more can go wrong.
As long as Ply is flat and no movemen5 you will be ok.

Thanks again dazlight. If I measure it with a moisture meter what levels am I looking for?

Thanks again. The slab has been poured today. It will be at least 4 weeks till I can start on the floor. If I apply the dpm does that not stop all moisture coming through to plywood?

It lets some moisture through at a controlled rate. Read the spec on Ardex dpm1c or MVS
Or look at Fball F77 or F78

Hi @nabby68

We are planning to do something similar to you.
Kitchen extension part concrete slap, part suspended timber.
Looking to lay LVT (over Wet UFH, so slight different), 46 Mtr square.

How did yours go?
What approach did you take with glueing etc?
Any tips of lessons you could give?

Thanks
Stuart

Hi Stuart mine is all layed now. Not sure if you’ve done yours yet but let me know if you haven’t and I can give you some advice and tips

It takes approx a month a inch. All depends on conditions.
Best to lay a liquid Dpm onto the concrete.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back