More EU bureaucracy

I mentioned chatting with a chap who was forced to return to the UK after his business in Spain was reduced to red tape in Spain.

Sponsored Links
The greeks manage:

But I don't dispute Brexit has impacted Spain. They are heavily reliant on exports to the UK.

But what about any impact for you?

So far Noseall occasionally needs to get his passport stamped and carmen has to list his tools and parts when going on cycling holidays

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
So far Noseall occasionally needs to get his passport stamped and carmen has to list his tools and parts when going on cycling hoholidays
And wrong again.

Earning, working trips too. Work and money (and enjoynent) I've given up due to uk choices

I mentioned chatting with a chap who was forced to return to the UK after his business in Spain was reduced to red tape in Spain.

Did he work for 3M?

No. He had his own business growing olives.

OIP.C9X96UbxxLIBQbrFENDQ4AAAAA

You made the claim. I told you you were wrong, and proved it, using the examples you gave.

You are trying to spread lazy false information

You proved nowt

With yer nonsense

Name the component cars available in Germany

I am waiting or are you all ***s and wind ???

;)

You proved nowt

With yer nonsense

Name the component cars available in Germany

I am waiting or are you all ***s and wind ???

;)
You named 1 yourself that you said wasn't available.

Try another

You made the claim, not me. I just proved you wrong

You named 1 yourself that you said wasn't available.

Try another

You made the claim, not me. I just proved you wrong

Oh dear try and turn it around

Go on name them give me a list and I will comment

Do you have a problem dunno why they are available but you name them ?? Or do you suspect we’re I will go with it after you supply the list ?? ;)

You proved nowt your ignorant on the subject

Limit it to Germany if you want ??

Oh dear try and turn it around

Go on name them give me a list and I will comment

Do you have a problem dunno why they are available but you name them ?? Or do you suspect we’re I will go with it after you supply the list ?? ;)

You proved nowt your ignorant on the subject

Limit it to Germany if you want ??
You said you would give me a list. I said feel free. Now you want me to give you a list, not interested. Either you can prove your point or you can't.

You posted wrong information, I proved you wrong.

Keep going if you want.

We have all been inconvenienced by increases in costs, reduction in choice, increase in trade barriers.
Did you run some sort of business trading with the EU? These inconveniences seem generic.

I’ve not noticed any reduction in choice.

What have YOU suffered?

Sponsored Links
Back