Friends at the EU

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
The EU is now on a par with argentina. We don't give a flying what they say or think as long as they don't take any action. If either one wants to invade again I suppose we could do a thatcher although I don't think sunak would have the guts to do that.

Europe doesn't really care much about the names. The only reason it has ever pushed back on it has been because we insisted on it.

Now they don't care about it enough to push back on the split naming. This should not be surprising at all

In fairness, there are no English speaking nations in the EU, and on Spanish speaking nation, so why wouldn't they pick the Spanish name for the group of islands over the English one?

If they called them the Isole Falkland, Falkland Eilanden, Falkland Inseln or les îles Falkland, would anybody have minded?

Most countries and island groups have different names in different languages.

The EU is now on a par with argentina. We don't give a flying what they say or think as long as they don't take any action. If either one wants to invade again I suppose we could do a thatcher although I don't think sunak would have the guts to do that.
We don't have the Vulcans either!

Probably brought about by the French scoundrels ??

The same scoundrels who supplied Exocet missiles to the democratically :ROFLMAO: elected military junta
For use on British ships

Scoundrels cannot be trusted imo

Sponsored Links
Back